• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Undyne (Undertale) vs Freeza (DBS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freeza has somehow acquired a full set of Dragonballs and has decided to use their power to bring eternal misery to the entire universe, plunging everyone into a state of complete despair.

Everyone's hopes, everyone's dreams, are all going to be destroyed in an instant as the entire universe goes through limitless suffering. The dragon ball are right there and the dragon just needs to be summoned...

But first, a True Heroine appears and blocks the way.

Anime is real isn't it?

Freeza starts out in base and as his cocky, in character self, Though he has access to even his Golden form and will naturally get serous as the situation calls for it.

Undyne starts of in base but is also in character, ultra serous right now.

In character? If so, it probably plays out like this.

• Undyne realizes she can't win, but knows she needs to stand up to Frieza, anyway.
  • After toying with her a bit, Frieza casually strikes her down.
  • Realizing the severity of the situation and that everyone she loves is in danger, Undyne's Determination pulls her back together as Undyne the Undying.

^ That stupid video. XD

But really, I can see arguments in Freeza's favor too...

For one, Golden Freeza shouldn't be THAT much weaker than Undying.

And for two, Unlike Undyne, Freeza can fly.

Undyne the Undying is at unknown tier. But she did gave Chara a bad time a bit.

So maybe if she's somewhere in 2-B or 2-C then she stabs Freeza right in the dick

Gnomishness said:
^ That stupid video. XD
But really, I can see arguments in Freeza's favor too...

For one, Golden Freeza shouldn't be THAT much weaker than Undying.

And for two, Unlike Undyne, Freeza can fly.
He really shouldn't be comparable.

Yeah, the Chara UtU took hits from was gimped by being stuck in a physical body, but she still tanked numerous hits from him. Even if Chara was 0.01% as strong as they were at the endgame, Undyne the Undying would still be a solid 2-C.

Frieza's flight likely wouldn't help due to the range of Undyne's spears. The best thing Frieza can do with said flight is probably self BFR, though I'm assuming that still counts as a loss.

He really shouldn't be comparable.

Yeah, the Chara UtU took hits from was gimped by being stuck in a physical body, but she still tanked numerous hits from him. Even if Chara was 0.01% as strong as they were at the endgame, Undyne the Undying would still be a solid 2-C.

I'd take an age to argue the exact strength of Undying-fight Frisk in comparison to Endgame Frisk/Chara, but I'd like to think that Frisk was MUCH weaker at that point compared to endgame.

Remember, Humans gain strength by removing inhibitions rather than training or genuinely improving their skill.

Really, almost of the that Multiversal strength could have just come in at the last moment in the numbness of finally killing Sans after half a million tries.

Frieza's flight likely wouldn't help due to the range of Undyne's spears. The best thing Frieza can do with said flight is probably self BFR, though I'm assuming that still counts as a loss.

Freeza could blow up the planet...

That is a pretty significant option for him...

Like I said, even if Chara was 0.001% of their endgame strength, it'd still be anywhere from 2-C to 2-B. Considering nothing but Undyne and Sans stand in their way at any point, I don't see a reason to assume they gained all that strength at the very end. There's also the fact that as soon as they step off the genocide route and give Frisk back control (getting a moral compass back), they lose all the power Chara had to casually one-shot everything.

Frieza could blow up the planet, but I'm not seeing what it's going to do. There's also the fact that Undyne could simply trap Frieza in Green Mode and casually backhand him to death.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Like I said, even if Chara was 0.001% of their endgame strength, it'd still be anywhere from 2-C to 2-B. Considering nothing but Undyne and Sans stand in their way at any point, I don't see a reason to assume they gained all that strength at the very end. There's also the fact that as soon as they step off the genocide route and give Frisk back control (getting a moral compass back), they lose all the power Chara had to casually one-shot everything.

Frieza could blow up the planet, but I'm not seeing what it's going to do. There's also the fact that Undyne could simply trap Frieza in Green Mode and casually backhand him to death.
Fine... Fine...

I made a bad matchup...

Sue me...

Gnomishness said:
Fine... Fine...

I made a bad matchup...

Sue me...
I actually think it's a good matchup.

It plays entirely on the way the characters fight an act, which is what leads me to Undyne winning, eventually.

Alright then.

Freezer (Japanese name) loses because Undyne was able to duke it out with (and likely win a few times against) a being that went on to wipe its rear with an infinite stream of time-space continuums anf he got his butt beat by someone who is less than that, and he is stuck in place while he is under attack.

Angry Dummy said:
Alright then.
Freezer (Japanese name) loses because Undyne was able to duke it out with (and likely win a few times against) a being that went on to wipe its rear with an infinite stream of time-space continuums anf he got his butt beat by someone who is less than that, and he is stuck in place while he is under attack.
As in more people in the discussion.

^ Pretty much that. I think we should close the thread, considering it's a Horrible stomp for either depending if it's Regular Undyne or Undyne the Undying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back