• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
UT Upgrade

Lesser Dog has 2 DEF and he is able to tank 2 hits from Frisk

By the way, the weakest attack damage in the green thing is 19, and Lesser Dog has 60 Hp, so technically he could tank 3 hits

This proves characters whose stats are 2-3 are not way below 4-17 bla bla bla bla

So this would be the conclusion:

Stats 0-1: 9-A
Stats 2-17: At most 8-B
Stats 18 and above: 8-B
Full power of human soul: High 7-C

Lesser Dog gets a durability upgrade and M Kid becomes 8-B

Sure.

It'll also make the note as something like this:

Last edited:
Sure.

It'll also make the note as something like this:

Great. Now I will ask some staff to come here

Definitely don't just do the edits and ask after, in the future, but I'll consider this minor and self-evident enough to allow it, yes.

Ok so...
  • You forgot to add "At most" to Monster Kid.
  • For Lesser Dog's dura you just said "he has 2 DEF and is stronger than Sans", who is not good to justify why it's still 8-B.
  • Removed the Froggit bit from the stat explanation, as it's just redundant at this point.
Fixed all these.

Ok so...
  • You forgot to add "At most" to Monster Kid.
  • For Lesser Dog's dura you just said "he has 2 DEF and is stronger than Sans", who is not good to justify why it's still 8-B.
  • Removed the Froggit bit from the stat explanation, as it's just redundant at this point.
Fixed all these.
I didnt do the Lesser Dog thing. I only went to the Monster Kid profile and the UT verse page

Yes, but you need 24 hours iirc.
I keep forgetting that this exists lol
Definitely don't just do the edits and ask after, in the future, but I'll consider this minor and self-evident enough to allow it, yes.
Sorry about that and thank you
Ah.

Yeah noticed @TheOrangeGuy09 did.
I added justification for durability though
You forgot to edit Monster Kid. I will edit them
Lesser Dog is just more goated tbh (I definitely didn’t forget about Monster Kid)

Back