• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Undergrowth Revision (Danny Phantom) Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Ok let's get straight into it, yes I'm back with more Danny Phantom stuff and this is big. This will be discussing a potential revision for one of the most powerful ghosts in the series Undergrowth.

Immortality
Undergrowth's Immortality isn't limited to just type 3 and 7. He also has type 1 and 8. My evidence will come directly from the episode which by the way is season 3 episode 1 "Urban Jungle".

Undergrowth: "Flesh dwellers!. You have caused pain to my childre once to often. Now you shall feel the pain, the pain of Undergrowth!!!."

Undergrowth: "Pitiful human race. Your "Progress" has destroyed acres of my childre. Now I shall destroy you, to make room for my new offspring."

This dialogue indicates that Undergrowth created the plant life on Earth. He calls it my children and states he'll make way for his new offspring. Lastly he knows that humans are the ones that are killing his offspring meaning he's been watching the human race ever since. This confirms Type 1 Immortality.

Now I'll explain Immortality Type 8.

Undergrowth: "Once the way is cleared, my childre will be planted and grow anew. My consciousness, my will, will spread across the globe, and the concrete jungles shall become real jungles."

This dialogue indicates that Undergrowth is directly linked to plant life, specifically stating his consciousness and will are going to spread. This is back up by the fact that his plants are his eyes as well. He wasn't even around yet new Danny was back in Amity Park because his plants saw him. Undergrowth can create ghostly and non ghostly plant life. I have more that backs this up thanks to his Regenerationn.

Regenerationn
Undergrowth's Low-Godly Regenerationn. Regenerated after Danny destroyed his core body, blasting it into a few vines. Now I know you're already going to say "Griffin, that's not Low-Godly, he's in pieces.". That is true, however after Undergrowth's core body was destroyed everyone of his ghostly plants that he created shriveled up and died, turning black. All of his roots are all dead.

Then after some dialogue from Danny, Sam, and Tucker. The ground starts to shake and a new Undergrowth sprouts from the ground and states "I am regenerating!!.". Then Tucker processed to run him over with a customized lonmower and shreds him to pieces, ending the episode. However that's not the end of Undergrowth.

Undergrowth actually is also connected to the plant life in the Ghost Zone, he regenerated inside their instead of back in the human world. What proof do I have of this you ask?. Later in season 3, in the episode "Boxed Up Fury", the Box Ghost comes across three wanted poster and the highest bounty is Undergrowth for 3 Million. This means he's actually roaming around the Ghost Zone. Frostbite even states he's heard stories of Undergrowth. Calling him a powerful ghost capable of regenerating and spawning lots of killer offspring and says he's nearly impossible to defeat. This level of Regenerationn would definitely make him nearly impossible to beat and it's why he's rated Higher than Vortex who only had a bounty of 2 Million. Meaning the Ghost Zone sees Undergrowth as a bigger problem than Vortex.

Even though Vortex could cover the whole planet in ice easily, which is Undergrowth's one weakness. Yet he's still higher than him. Undergrowth regenerated even after he was destroyed all his roots and plants died, and his consciousness and will are connected to plant life ghostly and none ghostly. With that he would be capable of Low Godly Regenerationn because his consciousness and will are inside all plant life in the human world and the Ghost Zone. Destroying his core body, mind and soul aren't enough because you would need to kill all plant life.

I wonder if that would be Mid-Godly since he can regenerate so long as there is plant life and that both in the Human World and the Ghost Zone.

Part two will discuss his AP.

Type 8 is fine. Low-Godly seems more appropriate than Mid.

Type 8 is actually pretty odd imo. Low-Godly is fine, but if all of the things he is supposedly reliant on shrivel and turn black when he is destroyed, it's more like they are reliant on him rather than the other way around.

@Assaltwaffle His ghostly plants are reliant on him but the normal plant life he can create isn't which is why not normal plant was effected when his core body was destroyed.

His consciousness and will are inside all plant life. He can see everything happening to the plant life on Earth and had enough of them killing his children so he decided to simply create a complete jungle of normal and ghostly plants arcoss the planet and take over.

If only his constructs were effected but he indicates that all plants, even the ones that don't wither, are a part of himself, then I guess Type 8 seems right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back