• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small Under Night Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
This will be quick. This is some stuff me and Ever talked about off site.

In-Births
These guys should no longer be treated as Nonexistent. However, they should still keep their Immortality.

As such their Nonexistent Physiology needs to be removed.

Voids and Merkava
Merkava and other Voids have pretty nice evidence of them in fact being the nonexistent ones. Quoted from Ever;

-Voids completely lack EXS/"Existence", instead having FLS

-They're unable to interact with the normal world unless there are high concentrations of EXS, nor can they be perceived

-Merkava is referred to as "a beast called nothingness"

-"Void" as a name has implications as you can gather

Another ability Voids have is the ability to devour one's very Existence.

Also, all characters can actually interact and kill Voids, so they all should have the ability to kill beings with Nonexistent Physiology.

Vatista Weakness
Vatista has a notable weakness in which she cannot go all out on humans. As such she is always restricted. This is something that is strictly part of her programming.

He is anxiety. It is sad every day in the curse which fell to the brute body. Lost memory. Flesh which changed. It is not filled even if it eats eternal hungry. The world is red. It runs in the ground which dyes red and wipes the arm with which red drips. A beast called nothingness. Neither a peceful life nor hope is in this body long ago.
~ Merkava's introduction text from the Japanese version of Exe:Late​
This is where him being "a beast called nothingness" is from.

But yeah, In-Births would simply have deathless Type 5 while Voids have physical nonexistence and nonexistent Type 5.

I agree with what's put here.

While I'm no expert on the verse, these revisions seem fine to me. Non-existence stuff requires a good deal of evidence to be affirmed, but Dragon and Ever have provided enough to convince me. May want to go ahead and grab feat links for the sake of the profiles while you're at it, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back