• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

undefined

Sans2345

He/Him
Both 9-A

both are in-character but willing to kill

speed equalized

win via by death, incap, or KO

SBA

King Fluffybuns: 2 (Rinneltachi) (Walker21232123)

Lazybones: 15 (Super Ascended Sean Pazdera) (Gojiboyforever) (Maruishimaryishi) (Mortizva) (Jackythejack) (Kriskirby) (TheQuirkyBoy) (Dusty Raider) (Kiryu2012) (Nicokirby) (Edwardtruong2006) (Steven Pogi Paito) (Modernrmidon) (Listentomyrhym) (Exlierblue)

They have a cup of tea and become friends: 0

Sans-1-
Asgore Dreemurr

VS

Asgore, mid to high difficulty. Sans would need to touch him with his attacks for about 116 seconds in total to kill him (Sans does 30 DPS), Asgore only needs to hit him once, meanwhile, going off of how many times he dodges in the game, Sans can only dodge about 25 times if I remember correctly, keep in mind that the majority of Sans attacks don't last any longer than 10 seconds, meaning that if we assumed Asgore stood still, it would probs take something like 11 turns from Sans to kill Asgore, but he'd already be dead before then most likely. Of course, it's hard to compare them since we never see monsters actually fight each other in game (closest thing we see is Toriel hitting people with her fireballs), this could be deemed as Inconclusive just due to that imo, but I'm going with Asgore for this one.

Yes, but I'm honestly not sure how KR works. For starters, people think that KR is weaker or stronger depending on LV, but if that's how it worked, you'd think it'd do a lot more on the Genocide Route, on top of that, we have no idea how much LV Asgore has, I'm sure it's above 1. Because of those two things I didn't really include it. It could play a part in the battle overall, but honestly I'm still leaning towards Asgore.

Asgore should take this pretty handily. A massive AP advantage means he can end the fight with a single blow. He resists soul-hax long enough to land an attack on Sans and could even outlast if all else fails.

Sans. Monster HP is different from human HP. That's why Monsters can actually significantly heal using Monster Food while it only heals like 40 HP each. And since Sans has beaten people like Flowey quite handily even after he had gained a busload of LOVE(and, I should mention, has beaten Asgore too), he should drain Asgore pretty easily.

Super Ascended Sean Pazdera said:
Sans. Monster HP is different from human HP. That's why Monsters can actually significantly heal using Monster Food while it only heals like 40 HP each. And since Sans has beaten people like Flowey quite handily even after he had gained a busload of LOVE(and, I should mention, has beaten Asgore too), he should drain Asgore pretty easily.
Wait, when was it ever stated or shown that monsters gain more HP from healing items? And either way, I don't see why that should effect the damage Sans does to Asgore. As for Flowey, the only thing we have of that was Flowey stating Sans caused him a significant amount of RESET's, we don't know exactly what happened, I also don't know what you mean by "and, I should mention, has beaten Asgore too", if you mean Sans, no he hasn't, and Flowey directly stated he would NEVER have gotten past Asgore if Frisk didn't get him to low HP.

The fact that Monsters use Monster Food to heal at all, "Ice cream in one hand, sword in the other," as the toothy monster puts it. Monsters have hundreds of thousands of health. If Flowey hadn't been defeated by Sans, Flowey wouldn't have been afraid of him. Heck, Flowey was afraid of what Sans would do to Frisk even AFTER the child had beaten Photoshop Flowey. I did mean Flowey. And yes, Flowey has beaten Asgore. In the Genocide Route, Flowey has mentioned that he's killed everyone in a few resets. This includes Asgore, but he would have had a lot of LOVE by then. The reason Flowey couldn't and originally didn't kill Asgore during the game is because Asgore revealed the SOULs, which Flowey couldn't take from Asgore without killing him. And he couldn't have killed him because he was deliberately not killing anyone so he could watch Frisk.

Super Ascended Sean Pazdera said:
The fact that Monsters use Monster Food to heal at all, "Ice cream in one hand, sword in the other," as the toothy monster puts it. Monsters have hundreds of thousands of health. If Flowey hadn't been defeated by Sans, Flowey wouldn't have been afraid of him. Heck, Flowey was afraid of what Sans would do to Frisk even AFTER the child had beaten Photoshop Flowey. I did mean Flowey. And yes, Flowey has beaten Asgore. In the Genocide Route, Flowey has mentioned that he's killed everyone in a few resets. This includes Asgore, but he would have had a lot of LOVE by then. The reason Flowey couldn't and originally didn't kill Asgore during the game is because Asgore revealed the SOULs, which Flowey couldn't take from Asgore without killing him. And he couldn't have killed him because he was deliberately not killing anyone so he could watch Frisk.
Still, there is nothing stating that it's different, I understand your reasoning behind saying that it's different, but without solid evidence, it can't really be proven, and even if this is true, it still wouldn't change how much Sans damages Asgore, and Asgore doesn't use healing items as far as we know, at least he doesn't do it in his fight so it can't really be applied here. "Monsters have hundreds of thousands of health" do you mean or? Cause Undyne the Undying only has 23,000 HP, Asgore himself only has 3,500 HP. I'm not saying Flowey didn't get defeated by Sans, I'm saying we don't know exactly what happened during their fights, we don't know the conditions, and we don't know how much LV Flowey may have had at the time either, we also have almost no idea how strong base Flowey is, he's still weaker than Asgore anyways, he even stated he'd never beat Asgore without Frisk's help, implying that even if he gained LOVE he still would be incapable of doing so, considering the fact that he directly stated he would literally "NEVER" have gotten past him. I'm not denying that Frisk would lose to Sans either, but that still doesn't really mean much since Sans is more of a counter to Frisk than Asgore. While I doubt Sans would do any more or less damage to Asgore because of the difference between monster HP and human HP, it's undeniable that Asgore has, many, many times more HP than Frisk, and since Sans speciality is melting HP before getting hit or running out of stamina, fighting an opponent with low HP is a lot easier, then you need to take into account the fact that Asgore has Danmaku, while Frisk just attacks once per turn. Yes he did say that, he's stated before that he's done literally everything he can do, but it's possible that he wasn't being completely accurate, I mean, him saying he killed everyone would mean he's also killed Sans, and either way it's contradicted by him saying he never would have gotten past Asgore, and let's say he did kill Asgore, it's also possible he pulled some trick to do it, Flowey's not exactly what I would call a fair fighter. "The reason Flowey couldn't and originally didn't kill Asgore during the game is because Asgore revealed the SOULs, which Flowey couldn't take from Asgore without killing him. And he couldn't have killed him because he was deliberately not killing anyone so he could watch Frisk", Flowey takes the souls during the Pacifist Route while Asgore and everyone else are having a reunion, so I doubt he simply can't take the souls without Asgore's death, but that's kind of a mute point. Overall, even if we say this is true, and that Flowey has killed Asgore before via LOVE, I still don't see how it means Sans would beat Asgore.

Sans FRA. I don't like numerically comparing bosses HP to the player's, as that's very likely game mechanics.

Sans fra. The first vote seems super iffy for me and I don't like the idea of it.

Also sans can fight flowery who one shots asgore anyways

Agreed. The whole "It'll take <x> time to go through Asgore/Undyne's 9000-odd health!" really doesn't hold up to me, alongside "he can only dodge 25 times", considering that he could beat down Flowey.

Unless you're implying I can beat Flowey while only dodging 25 times, lol

Flowey one-shotted a weakened Asgore, and he even stated "You really did a number on that old fool. Without you, I NEVER could have gotten past him." Though he did still beat him one way or another

Point still stands and I do believe Sans takes this FRA

Sans fra

Asgore's soul has the exact same resistance Frisk does and Sans shreds through Frisk's soul like butter and toast. So he'll just wipe Asgore's soul.

I'll actually probably change to Sans since Asgore's soul resistance is comparable to Frisk's and Sans is still able to harm Frisk with no problems.

Undyne the Undying is irrelevant here, so I don't know why you'd bring her up, but she stomps Sans, they aren't equal at all.

Please. If Frisk couldn't do it, there is no way these two have a cup of tea and become friends.

Sans FRA

Back