• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Undead Unluck Discussion Thread

You're confused. You said

I tell you he can interact with souls, soul attacks hit the people, they don't go through them. Beast has shown soul interaction already it would have hit his soul, not gone through him. And if he couldn't react what is he doing jumping? Is Sick also not reacting? Sick who's a weaker Master Rule than Beast?
Andy's soul attacks could never interact with the physical world. But You're right about Sick.

I do have a problem with that calc also, wasn't their "flight" just them being summoned by Apocalypse?
Also just respond to this: When Beast and Language are released by Andy, Soul's like "wait for us guys" and they just go fly away, its not them being summoned by Apocalypse, he doesn't need to do that here since Andy's become weakened

Andy's soul attacks could never interact with the physical world. But You're right about Sick.
I never said the world? I said the people can interact with them, people who can interact with souls that is. Rethink this, not tryna be aggressive but why would Beast not be able to interact with souls after we've been told the master rules can manipulate their souls and then why would Andy shoot Soul Vulcan if its just gonna pass through them?

I never said the world? I said the people can interact with them, people who can interact with souls that is. Rethink this, not tryna be aggressive but why would Beast not be able to interact with souls after we've been told the master rules can manipulate their souls and then why would Andy shoot Soul Vulcan if its just gonna pass through them?
I never said beast can't interact with souls. I'm caught up on the manga I know people can touch souls. And I didn't literally mean the world as in the planet. Andy when fighting ghost couldn't slash Nico's physical body with his astral sword. That's what I'm referring to. But I forget this Andy is developed so loop 100 rules don't always apply.

Galaxy looks like a very good UMA, i want to create a profile for em, he should be Type 1 AE imo
Why would he be ae1? Like I guess I could see it but then the other umas should as well given they are all called the rules themselves, not merely representation but humans can interact with them so I don't think that fits

Why would he be ae1? Like I guess I could see it but then the other umas should as well given they are all called the rules themselves, not merely representation but humans can interact with them so I don't think that fits
Galaxy became a galaxy and introduce the concept of extra terrestrial alien life
He was def incorporeal so he should have it if its only him

Galaxy became a galaxy and introduce the concept of extra terrestrial alien life
That's not how that works. He was incorporeal sure but saying its ae1 and the other rules aren't doesn't make much sense. Like Ghost is incorporeal doesn't mean he's ae1.

That's not how that works. He was incorporeal sure but saying its ae1 and the other rules aren't doesn't make much sense. Like Ghost is incorporeal doesn't mean he's ae1.
if the said ghost is a rule himself that counts then, no?
Well was just trying to give a suggestion so is galaxy you know, galaxy level or nah, pretty sure stars, systems and shit were born from him

if the said ghost is a rule himself that counts then, no?
Well was just trying to give a suggestion so is galaxy you know, galaxy level or nah, pretty sure stars, systems and shit were born from him
Nah ae1 is about them being the pure abstraction and lacking a physical form, Ghost and Galaxy lack a physical form due to what they are, not due to being the pure abstraction.
And I wouldn't say he's galaxy level, his whole thing is really just expanding and becoming a galaxy rather than having galaxy power.

Nah ae1 is about them being the pure abstraction and lacking a physical form, Ghost and Galaxy lack a physical form due to what they are, not due to being the pure abstraction.
And I wouldn't say he's galaxy level, his whole thing is really just expanding and becoming a galaxy rather than having galaxy power.
Isn't that practically the same?
Large size type 5 is still planet level ap

By the way the verse what's its cosmology size in total
At least Galaxy. We're never told much else really.

Isn't that practically the same?
No. All the Umas don't show this, Galaxy and Ghost aren't special, they just have incorporeality.

Large size type 5 is still planet level ap
He's not that big? All you can say is he can produce a galaxy as thats what he is, but we really aren't shown anything else for his power.

i read a funny thread on twitter that was a vs battle of victor/andy vs kenpachi cuz of this one statement in the bleach novels about how kenpachi can destroy the concept of death and so the conversation just went looping around about how they would interact infinitely or until they just give up or something

i read a funny thread on twitter that was a vs battle of victor/andy vs kenpachi cuz of this one statement in the bleach novels about how kenpachi can destroy the concept of death and so the conversation just went looping around about how they would interact infinitely or until they just give up or something
I seen that. Someone said Victor would get double immortality if they killed death.

The Kinto'un Cloud is slower than I thought tbh. From Brazil to England in 3 hours isn't too fast. Maybe the weight matters though.

Nothing. They are fake gods. Lan makes it clear they aren't strong as the real ones. Also we now know Luna is a soul.
0203-014.png

I think vaporization should be taken off Sicks profile. He actually does have a core. If he was vaporized, it would have been destroyed as well. We see his core almost break when Andy fought him.

I think vaporization should be taken off Sicks profile. He actually does have a core. If he was vaporized, it would have been destroyed as well. We see his core almost break when Andy fought him.
I think that was just his face not core.

Back