• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill is significantly more powerful than Uncle Grandpa, and also very intelligent (Bill is nigh-omnicient afterall) Bill can easily overcome Uncle Grandpa.

Uncle Grandpa at his peak is only Tier 2-C

Bill is Tier 2-A and this isnt even Bill at his peak, he can reach Tier 1 with enough prep time.

Anyway, this is win for Bill.

Elvis Adika said:
Bill is significantly more powerful than Uncle Grandpa, and also very intelligent (Bill is nigh-omnicient afterall) Bill can easily overcome Uncle Grandpa.
Uncle Grandpa at his peak is only Tier 2-C

Bill is Tier 2-A and this isnt even Bill at his peak, he can reach Tier 1 with enough prep time.

Anyway, this is win for Bill.
You should also point out that Bill has alot more hax than what UG has (i've seen both profiles and Bill beats Grandpa in the hax department by alot).

That and as of the finale, it was shown that Bill is casually Low 2-C after having killed Time Baby. I will say that while UG does have omnipresence on his page (he really does), that's only "possibly". But even then, i just don't see Uncle G doing anything if much at all to Bill here given how much we've got out of Bill from the whole show.

Bill Cipher. Uncle Grampa is like City-Island Level, Bill is Multi Universe. Sure UG might be slightly faster due to Van but Bill obliterated the time baby which suceeds everything UG ever done

Bill is AT THE VERY LEAST Low 2C. Personally, I think he could be High 2A or even a Tier 1, especially if he were freed from the barrier.

He would be unfair.

The Lord of Deathless said:
Bill is AT THE VERY LEAST Low 2C. Personally, I think he could be High 2A or even a Tier 1, especially if he were freed from the barrier.
He would be unfair.
If he broke free from the barrier, he would've ascended beyond all concepts and become whatever he wanted.

Penguinkingpin said:
The Lord of Deathless said:
He would be unfair.
If he broke free from the barrier, he would've ascended beyond all concepts and become whatever he wanted.
Does that mean it would be possible for him to become a 0, like Azathoth?

Especially now that Uncle Grandpa has been downgraded to 3-B

Given current stats for both characters here, Bill pretty much stomps UG here. Gotta close this then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back