• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unaccurate wiki pages

WeeklyBattles said:
Massively Hypersonic is Mach 100 to Mach 1000, and she is superior to Garnet who was calced to be Mach 582
yeah and thats extremely fast shes only about a little faster than a athlete (garnet that is) so alexandrite is a little faster than a bus

In long-distance running the Gems are probably Subsonic at best, but their burst speed, combat speed, and reactions are massively hypersonic, which is what is listed on their profiles.

@Wild Blood

First, I'll have to ask you to speak with better grammar. It's difficult to understand what you're saying.

Second, you can't just say, "we need to fix all of these profiles because they're clearly overpowered or underpowered". Not only is that vague, but you're generalizing over 9000+ profiles. I only have sparse knowledge of Steven Universe, but you're going to have to do more than assert if you want to start making changes left and right.

Third, we can't rate characters by the way you "think" they should be rated. This a site that runs on evidence. While some pages fall through the gaps, it's inherent in our code to back up all of our statements with rock-solid proof. You should also know that authors often do not know how strong they're making their characters, so just because you think something should happen or if it goes against the author's initial vision/view of a character is not substantial enough for a change.

Reppuzan said:
@Wild Blood
First, I'll have to ask you to speak with better grammar. It's difficult to understand what you're saying.

Second, you can't just say, "we need to fix all of these profiles because they're clearly overpowered or underpowered". Not only is that vague, but you're generalizing over 9000+ profiles. I only have sparse knowledge of Steven Universe, but you're going to have to do more than assert if you want to start making changes left and right.

Third, we can't rate characters by the way you "think" they should be rated. This a site that runs on evidence. While some pages fall through the gaps, it's inherent in our code to back up all of our statements with rock-solid proof. You should also know that authors often do not know how strong they're making their characters, so just because you think something should happen or if it goes against the author's initial vision/view of a character is not substantial enough for a change.
sorry my keyboard i broken. alright but it seems to have been affecting battle outcomes such as one punch man losing to alexandrite which even tho i love steven universe he would win by a long shot so i suppose i just wish for better specification and i think speed and reaction speed should be seperat

As Weekly says, Garnets MHS rating comes from her moving her arm in tune with lightning. That's only really for combat speed, though. Their best movement speed feats are around Subsonic (Steven and Garnet both ran so fast they became a blur).

Hence why the majority of the SU cast is MHS. Also, I'm pretty sure the Alexandrite vs Saitama thread had speed equalized, otherwise he would blitz her.

Back