• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Umineko rankings

So I noticed a problem about the rankings for the characters. It should be impossible for any character not Outerversal to interact with something that is Outerversal. An Outerversal void like the Sea of Nothingness is above concepts, dimensions and metaphysical bounds. You need to at least be on that level to interact with it.

Take the Throne from Masadaverse for example. It's a Outerversal tool that the Hadou Gods can only use because they are also Outerversal. Otherwise they would be unable to interact with the Throne.

I suggest every character that is labeled being able to interact with the Sea of Nothingness be moved to Outerversal.

I tried messaging him a couple days ago and got no answer. That's why I made the thread.

It's something like Umineko characters giving themselves dimensional limitations to keep their identities.

@Prom , yeah, I believe it was something like they originally were dimensionless, or something amongst that fact. Umineko is one of the most confusing verses out there.

"Affecting outerversal structures". That's a misinterpretation. What is happening is any witch/Sea of Kakera being is dimensionless at the very core of their existence. Higurashi states it is a constant spiritual evolution. They are a multi-existence. It's not confusing if you've read enough fiction with the same principle.

Back