• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Umaril the Unfeathered vs Kamen Rider Fourze

Umaril:
Fourze:

Both are 4-A.
Both's AP are upscaled from an exact same AP calc.
Speed is equalized
Fourze is in his "Future in Hand" key, and will start in his Fusion State.
jen-santos-gunship-revolution-13.jpg
ce36d8bfebbcd1185919622738415dfc.png

I have alway been wanting to make this match, but kinda hesistate because Umaril is a TES mid-tier character... Until I realized that his immortality and regeneration is absolutely not combat-applicable and that he has absolutely no offensive haxes at all.

So, can the mightiest elven-demigod slave lord defeats the literal japanese spaceman ?

How does Umaril fight in-character?
Umaril in-character usually start with melee combat along with lightnight magic. His sword, "Umaril's Sword" can also deals lightning damages and draining the opponent's stamina (Fatigue Damage), so the longer Fourze and Umaril clashes their sword, the quicker Fourze is going to get tired and become vulnerable to Umaril's attacks.

Umaril's biggest advantage, is his skills. While we dont know his exact age is, but Umaril has been living ever since the previous timeline ("previous kalpa" in TES terminology) until the year 2742 of the current timeline, so Umaril is at least 2742 years old if we excluding his life time in the previous timeline. In the current timeline, Umaril is fashioned by his peoples as the greatest sorcerer-warrior-king of Ayleid empire. an elven empire that has centuries of experiences of battle, magics and such (The ayleid peoples can lives for hundreds or thousands of year). So you can say that he is highly skilled among his kind,

While his showing of magic is kinda underwhelming, his title of "greatest Ayleid sorcerer" should at least show that he has immense experiences to dealing to these kind of supernatural abilities (assuming he doesnt outright resist them, just has experiences) so he's would probally know what to do with Fourze's versalities

for his resistance, he has resistance to fire manipulation; magic; and immune to Lightning manipulation; transmutation. He's also has energy absorbtion (if we equalizes energies like Cosmic Energy and Magicka)

That's all I can say for Umaril

Either dodge or shoot lightning at Fourze to cancels his attemp to throw Umaril to the other side of the Warp Drive. After all, his peoples (Ayleid elves) are experts of opening portal to other dimensions to make deals with demons, so Umaril's definitely recognize a portal when he sees one.
And as his title "Unfeathered" implies, Umaril cant flies.

Last edited:
Either dodge or shoot lightning at Fourze to cancels his attemp to throw Umaril to the other side of the Warp Drive. After all, his peoples (Ayleid elves) are experts of opening portal to other dimensions to make deals with demons, so Umaril's definitely recognize a portal when he sees one.
And as his title "Unfeathered" implies, Umaril cant flies.
I mean, Fourze could just dodge the lightning then get close enough to push Umaril through the portal.

Also, Umaril seem to lack of range so Fourze might able to rely on ranged attack.

Although the reason why I let Fourze start in Fusion State is because Umaril is in near-oneshot level compares to the weaker Ayleid lords (who performed that starry skies dimension creation feat). So I figured Fourze's Fusion State would make the fight fairer.

Hmm, Fourze and Umaril probably starts in CQC and Umrail would out do Fourze. Fourze would see that it is draining his stamina and is getting worked in the CQC game so he would resort to using his utility and range. Fourze is no stranger to Lightning Manip so I can see Fourze pulling some counters to the Lightning such as Net module which will capture the Lightning attacks and Shield Switch to block it. He can also dodge with Rocket Switch.

To counter the int point. From what I see, Umaril is most intelligent when it comes to magic and medieval stuff. I don't think he would don't what to do when Fourze's futuristic tech appears. I don't think he would know what a rocket does or what a rocket launcher does. Say Fourze will use the Rocket Launcher Switch with the Gatling Gun Switch, I don't think Umaril would know what those does and would definitely get caught by those.

To counter the int point. From what I see, Umaril is most intelligent when it comes to magic and medieval stuff. I don't think he would don't what to do when Fourze's futuristic tech appears. I don't think he would know what a rocket does or what a rocket launcher does. Say Fourze will use the Rocket Launcher Switch with the Gatling Gun Switch, I don't think Umaril would know what those does and would definitely get caught by those.
Well, actually the world of TES is highly advanced with most technologies are exceed the modern day worlds (you can find most of the sci-fi stuffs made by the dwemer race)
Ayleid Empire themselves also has alot of technologies that utilizes the magicka (the energy sustaining Mundus, the universe of TES). Not to mention, the Ayleid empire has build airships run on magicka, so Umaril wouldnt be suprise much if he sees an "engine" like rocket being weaponized.
Don't forget Elek State which resist electricity so it will render Umaril electric attack useless.
Umaril himself is also has a very strong resistance to electricity manipulation, to the point that The Champion of Cyrodiil even after became the Knight of the Nine cant even scratch Umaril with his lightning manipulation (Umaril in-game has "immune to Shock/Lightning damage" in his stat). So changing to Elek State would only put Fourze at disadvantage, not only his element is nulled, the Elek State is also weaker than Fusion State, so that would give Umaril advantage in AP as well.

All-in-all, I can see Umaril has a very high chance to defeat Fourze especially when both are engaging melee-combat. Although I suppose stuffs like Rocket state would still give Umaril problem because he cant fly, not to mention Fourze can also kiting Umaril from faraway (tho not much with Fire State, because Umaril has fire resistance at 33%)

Last edited:
Well, actually the world of TES is highly advanced with most technologies are exceed the modern day worlds (you can find most of the sci-fi stuffs made by the dwemer race)
Ayleid Empire themselves also has alot of technologies that utilizes the magicka (the energy sustaining Mundus, the universe of TES). Not to mention, the Ayleid empire has build airships run on magicka, so Umaril wouldnt be suprise much if he sees an "engine" like rocket being weaponized.
I see. Kamen Rider's standard settings also exceeds modern technology. If I remember correctly, Dwemer's tech quite different from what Fourze's equipment is.

Umaril himself is also has a very strong resistance to electricity manipulation, to the point that The Champion of Cyrodiil even after became the Knight of the Nine cant even scratch Umaril with his lightning manipulation (Umaril in-game has "immune to Shock/Lightning damage" in his stat). So changing to Elek State would only put Fourze at disadvantage, not only his element is nulled, the Elek State is also weaker than Fusion State, so that would give Umaril advantage in AP as well.

All-in-all, I can see Umaril has a very high chance to defeat Fourze especially when both are engaging melee-combat. Although I suppose stuffs like Rocket state would still give Umaril problem because he cant fly, not to mention Fourze can also kiting Umaril from faraway (tho not much with Fire State, because Umaril has fire resistance at 33%)
I don't think Fourze would go to his weaker forms against a tough opponent. Also, does umaril have any resistance to Fourze's cosmic energy? Cosmic Energy is the main source of energy Fourze uses.

Umaril has a high chance of beat Fourze in CQC, I agree but Fourze's fighting style can heavily range between melee and ranged. I think Fourze straight up beats Umaril if Fourze goes long ranged. He has more options that are deadlier in range, especially if Fourze decides to use Limit Break.

Last edited:
I don't think Fourze would go to his weaker forms against a tough opponent. Also, does umaril have any resistance to Fourze's cosmic energy? Cosmic Energy is the main source of energy Fourze uses.
That's also depend on how we treats the energies like Magicka and Cosmic Energies. Because Umaril can absorb 33% magicka from enemies attacks to increase his own magicka.
Tho both of these energies are quiet similar:
Cosmic Energies : the energies that can be harvested from the universe's radiations to powers the Astro Switchs
Magicka : the energies flowed from the Aetherius (the second layer of the universe) into the Mundus (first layer of the universe) to stabilize Mundus and giving energies to all living beings. It can either be used by mortals to cast magic or to powers the engines (that is why all of the inventors in TES are also magic researchers, like Sotha Sil for example)

So if we treat Cosmic Energies and Magicka are a same thing, then Umaril can absorbs 33% cosmic enegies of Fourze's ranged attacks to increase his Magicka.

Last edited:
That's also depend on how we treats the energies like Magicka and Cosmic Energies. Because Umaril can absorb 33% magicka from enemies attacks to increase his own magicka.
Tho both of these energies are quiet similar:
Cosmic Energies : the energies that can be harvested from the universe's radiations to powers the Astro Switchs
Magicka : the energies flowed from the Aetherius (the second layer of the universe) into the Mundus (first layer of the universe) to stabilize Mundus and giving energies to all living beings. It can either be used by mortals to cast magic or to powers the engines (that is why all of the inventors in TES are also magic researchers, like Sotha Sil for example)

So if we treat Cosmic Energies and Magicka are a same thing, then Umaril can absorbs 33% cosmic enegies of Fourze's ranged attacks to increase his Magicka.
So many of Fourze's ranged attacks will be absorbed. So what does the absorption do? Increase his Magika usage or does it also give him AP?

If it is just usage and like gaining mana, I don't see how it could help that much considering 66% of the damage still gets through to Umrail.

If it's AP then it would present a real problem for Fourze.

So many of Fourze's ranged attacks will be absorbed. So what does the absorption do? Increase his Magika usage or does it also give him AP?

If it is just usage and like gaining mana, I don't see how it could help that much considering 66% of the damage still gets through to Umrail.

If it's AP then it would present a real problem for Fourze.
Ah no, It's just give him more mana to do more pew pew lightning magic at Fourze.
But still notable enough because these lightning attacks are still a bit stronger than Fourze's attacks.

Fourze in cosmic states has damage reduction which should somewhat help a bit, there are new stuff for fourze to be added in his page so in my opinion we should wait till the revisions are done but thats just me

Fourze in cosmic states has damage reduction which should somewhat help a bit, there are new stuff for fourze to be added in his page so in my opinion we should wait till the revisions are done but thats just me
The Meteor Revision right ?
I could wait until then. Tho, from a quick look, I can see Fourze gaining bigger advantage (Information Analysis) once the revision is done

Bump

Edit : nevermind, I will bump this once Fourze's revisions are finished.

Edit 2: or at least Meteor's revision.

Last edited:
the zukan is going to get updated (it already started being updated), so the helmet fourze specs will get released eventually, im still going to make the fourze revision once the meteor one is done tho

Back