• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Watching, and agreed, and also, Vision's body shouldn't scale to main timeline Vision at all due to the fact of how easily he killed Thanos
He also straight up murdered all of the Avengers at the same time and broke Cap's Shield. It was Off-Screen, but it was still shown to be broken when we get there.

No one scales to MFTL+ reactions iirc because most of them went to block after an extensive charge period. They would've known the attack was coming

No one scales to MFTL+ reactions iirc because most of them went to block after an extensive charge period. They would've known the attack was coming
Didn't they literally block it as the Explosion went off? That's what the clip looks like to me. Regardless, can this wait for a later time? Base Ultron is what matters the most at the moment.

It didn't really look like ultron was charging up tho, it looked like he just attacked immediately.
Which seems to be the case because the attack seemed to be approaching them while they put their defended themselves.

Didn't they literally block it as the Explosion went off? That's what the clip looks like to me. Regardless, can this wait for a later time? Base Ultron is what matters the most at the moment.
Honestly I still feel like no matter when they reacted to it, it'd still be MFTL+ cuz they moved with it even if they knew it went off but blah blah blah aimdodging stuff. It got discussed previously and it got rejected. If you want to make an argument for it later, a thread could be made on it

Other than that yeah At least MHS+, likely higher is fine by me
It didn't really look like ultron was charging up tho, it looked like he just attacked immediately.
Which seems to be the case because the attack seemed to be approaching them while they put their defended themselves.
I mean its pretty clear he was charging up. Seconds before the blast even went off you could see the power stone's energy around him and then like 1-2 seconds before it went off you can see a lot more energy circling him. Like I said still feel like it would be MFTL+ but it was denied previously

Honestly I still feel like no matter when they reacted to it, it'd still be MFTL+ cuz they moved with it even if they knew it went off but blah blah blah aimdodging stuff. It got discussed previously and it got rejected. If you want to make an argument for it later, a thread could be made on it

I mean its pretty clear he was charging up. Seconds before the blast even went off you could see the power stone's energy around him and then like 1-2 seconds before it went off you can see a lot more energy circling him. Like I said still feel like it would be MFTL+ but it was denied previously
That's kind of ******* stupid, no offense to you specifically. In any case, that's one Staff Vote for accepting Base Ultron's Upgrade.

Has it been calced? Cuz if it hasnt then i will request it to be calced

The directors stated Thanos only died because he let his guard down, and if Thanos didn't overconfident, he would've simply killed Ultron.

Thanos wasn't even focusing on Ultron in the scene and was just looking around.

That alone implies Thanos is already superior in speed, he just died because Thanos decided to be a dumbass
He literally had plenty of stones to easily counter that mind beam

The directors stated Thanos only died because he let his guard down, and if Thanos didn't overconfident, he would've simply killed Ultron.

Thanos wasn't even focusing on Ultron in the scene and was just looking around.

That alone implies Thanos is already superior in speed, he just died because Thanos decided to be a dumbass
There's so much bullshit in that. Either way, that Mind Stone Beam would have to be faster than him regardless since by the time Thanos even registered that it hit him, he was already Bisected since you can see the exact moment where he registered his death when his eyes widened after he had already been hit.

It has. I calced it before and it's what's being used for the MFTL+ attack speed on Ultron's profile
On a side note Strange Supreme reversing that attack then eating it like a hard boiled egg and Infinite Ultron's reaction afterwards will never not be epic.

As for the bottom note that needs to be discussed more since it was seen as essentially PiS (I mean how did Thanos get the Soul stone?) but as shown multiple times What If...? being animated means it can do things that simply wouldn't be feasible in a live action setting.

And also, Thanos only arrived because he knew that Ultron had something he had wanted, which is obviously the mind stone

Back