• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They fuse and we all die (lol I'm just kidding)

But honest I can't decide. The person who takes control of the other first wins, otherwise it looks like a stalemate.

Well, the Maverick Virus works all the way down to the Soul and DNA of robot programming and constantly adapts to new systems, so I'd say that it works better than Ultron's hacking abilities.

But I feel as though Sigma's physical form would be taken down handily by Ultron, given that the S-Class Maverick Hunters were able to quickly fodderize New Generation Reploid copies of him.

So in the end it depends on what platform we're fighting here.

I think it depends on If Ultron can Beat up Sigma before Sigma can hack into him first.

But since speed equalized, I don't know what happens.

Indeed.

Seeing how Future Sagat- I mean, Sigma having his body destroyed in Megaman X3 resulted in him actually coming out as a virus and trying to possess X before Zero/Doppler came to save the day, would Ultron destroying his body be enough? Many times, having his body destroyed was pretty inconsequential to the Sigma virus.

'cause if not, guess I'll have to go with Sigma.

@Fate

He also autonomously attacks X and Zero in his Virus Form during Mega Man X5.

So i guess it's they fight with Ultron having the upper hand. Then Ultron is about to defeat Sigma until it's too late and Ultron gets infected by the Maverik Virus.

Guy, Sigma in early X5 infected in global scale after his body was destroyed. Sigma will infect Ultron in a way or other.

Would the maverik virus even do anything to Ultron? It simply makes a robot hate humanity, not loyal to Sigma. It's just that most robots with the virus are loyal to him since they are doing the same thing. If they are already fighting, then chances are the virus won't change Ultron's side in the fight. I'd say Ultron.

@Smashor

No. It scrambles the victims' programming and cognitive circuitry to drive them berserker and/or make them puppets of Sigma himself.

If Sigma is strong and fast enough to be able to infect someone like Ultron, doesn't that mean that Sigma wins by default and Ultron is doomed to lose? Sigma can just let Ultron destroy his body and just infect him and become a puppet of Sigma.

Kinda makes the fight a little one-sided. No matter what Ultron does, Sigma wins:

Ultron wins the fight physically, he gets infected with the Maverick Virus.

Ultron loses the fight physically, he loses the fight.

Unless Ultron's algorithm's can be enough of a fight for the Maverick Virus, I don't see Ultron winning.

The only way Ultron can win is if the Marverick Virus thing isn't usable, but in this case it is, so I'm giving to Sigma. Again, with the Maverick Virus, it's almost hopeless since every scenario is a losing scenario for Ultron.

Sigma apparently gassed the entire world with the vius in X5, so he could prolly do that here to prevent Utron from getting a new body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back