• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ultraman vs Composite Godzilla

Composite Godzilla takes this through his sheer number of abilities that I just don't see Ultraman being able to counter effectively enough.

Despite Ultraman's greater AP, Godzilla takes this. Nothing more I can say like wot the heck is wrong with Godzilla, dude's OP. Also, with reasons stated above.

Also, even the picture used is a freakin' stomp, lol.

Godzilla can dissolve any regular organic matter with his Anti A.T Field into LCL.

This Battle is over for Ultraman since its start.

Maybe not. Shining may have a lot of powers, but there's a lot to consider when it comes to Composite Godzilla.

Also, someone close this thread, please.

There'd still be some massive AP differences, but that's not to say it'll be an absolute stomp. It's for you guys to make the decision, though.

Mr.Cutlery said:
Despite Ultraman's greater AP, Godzilla takes this. Nothing more I can say like wot the heck is wrong with Godzilla, dude's OP. Also, with reasons stated above.
Also, even the picture used is a freakin' stomp, lol.
what Ultraman were you guys using ?

@Chu That one was long ago when Godzilla was scaled to the (at the time) lower-tiered Composite Godzilla who scaled to the Pachinko game version.

EDIT: Again, this should be locked. One heck of a necro we're doing here.

Another necro, but isn't Ultraman like a millipn times faster? I feel since Large Star is the closest to SS level you can get, that this would be closer than sone make it out tp be, especially if Ultra has some hax

Godzilla still has the reaction speed to counter.

Godzilla is also many times above baseline SS level.

Godzilla possesses a ridiculous arsenal, cancelling pretty most if not, all of Ultraman's attacks.

Take this from a supporter of Ultraman.

Mr.Cutlery said:
Godzilla still has the reaction speed to counter.

Godzilla is also many times above baseline SS level.

Godzilla possesses a ridiculous arsenal, cancelling pretty most if not, all of Ultraman's attacks.

Take this from a supporter of Ultraman.
i think we should let ultraman zero full power fight this version

Even the supposedly 4-B Ultras are still not that far from baseline.

Wait... what happened to G's resistance to soul manipulation? Were they debunked?

Back