• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ultra Series Revision: Multiverse Edition

Introduction

MV5BNjIzMTI3YjUtNmE1Zi00ZGI4LWJkOTUtMmM4MThmY2VkZTI3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzkyMDA5MTc.png

Hey everyone! This is just another episode of upgrading a verse that nobody cares here.

Cosmology
The cosmology page of the verse was practically nonexistent and it was just a bunch of images in an imgur link piled up together. So I made a page for it.

Ultra Physiology
There are several abilities missing from this that is so blatant but I don't know why it hasn't been added to the page.
  • Power Bestowal: The Ultras are known to give their powers to other Ultras. It's shown here, here, here and also here.
  • Space-Time Manipulation: Their beams have shown to be able to contest with stuff that could mess up space-time or have direct connections with space-time. It's shown here, here and here.
  • Fusionism: They are capable of merging with other beings. As shown here, here, here and also here.
Other Revisions
The Ultras from UGF2 up to now have shown to mess with space-time on a 2-C scale just by fighting, this should grant them Passive 2-C Space-Time Manipulation. It is shown here and here.

Agree:
@RamadhanDayYet @Aseka @Satanichia_Chlammy_Mafahl @DestrudoD4Ray @Orion @Mr.Cutlery @Rendynoc0unter
Disagree:

Last edited:
Introduction

MV5BNjIzMTI3YjUtNmE1Zi00ZGI4LWJkOTUtMmM4MThmY2VkZTI3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzkyMDA5MTc.png

Hey everyone! This is just another episode of upgrading a verse that nobody cares here.

Cosmology
The cosmology page of the verse was practically nonexistent and it was just a bunch of images in an imgur link piled up together. So I made a page for it.

Ultra Physiology
There are several abilities missing from this that is so blatant but I don't know why it hasn't been added to the page.
  • Power Bestowal: The Ultras are known to give their powers to other Ultras. It's shown here, here, here and also here.
  • Space-Time Manipulation: Their beams have shown to be able to contest with stuff that could mess up space-time or have direct connections with space-time. It's shown here, here and here.
Other Revisions
The Ultras from UGF2 up to now have shown to mess with space-time on a 2-C scale just by fighting, this should grant them Passive 2-C Space-Time Manipulation. It is shown here and here.
Maybe add fusionism for ultra physiology too

I also recommend adding Decker episode 19's beginning as well as Xenon holding open the gateway to the Central Planet. Otherwise, everything here is alright.

I also recommend adding Decker episode 19's beginning as well as Xenon holding open the gateway to the Central Planet. Otherwise, everything here is alright.
Aight I’ll add it in a bit.

This thread has unanimously been accepted too, so I’ll apply the changes as well.

In Torrechia's novel, it is mentioned that there are a lot of multiverse elements and a lot of me

Ohhhh, right right. Now that you brought that up while I'm coincidentally reading the novel...

Here's another relevant excerpt to the cosmology structure:
In as many dimensions there are also as many of myself. No matter how many times my body is destroyed, I'm revived through another me in a different dimension. I'm in a state that exceeds life and death. I have become an Ultraman who surpassed Ultraman.
Although to be fair, this is mostly relevant to Tregear.

Ohhhh, right right. Now that you brought that up while I'm coincidentally reading the novel...

Here's another relevant excerpt to the cosmology structure:

Although to be fair, this is mostly relevant to Tregear.
The original text is about the multiverse, why is this paragraph translated as a dimension

What do you mean by unanimously accepted? No staff has evaluated the thread yet. Until you get enough staff votes, this stuff can't be applied.

I suppose that this seems uncontroversial to apply. 🙏

However, Rendy does not have evaluation rights.

Back