• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ultra Series Feats and Statements Revision

You think Cell’s 1 KiloFoe solar system destruction can be used for Zetton or no? Cause Zetton’s description said it will destroy not just the Earth but also the solar system which makes it sound like when he shoots his fireball at Earth it will also destroy the solar system. If it’s a no than I guess Baseline 4-B for Zetton.

And yeah same here. Universal stuff like this is always kinda hard to evaluate.

Well, since there wasn't any particular scenario set in the statement, it could go either way. I'm a little inconclusive when it comes to that comparison.

If there was more to the description, it'd probably help how that fireball move thing would be described but it just says that setting it off for real will destroy the earth let alone the solar system. That's pretty much it.

And yeah the universal stuff would look like universal scale space hax, but if the other statements involve it in destroying the universe, what Juda has can pretty much stay...as far as I looked at its current page. If not it'll be a straight 3-A rating or somethin' of the sort.

That‘s basically the only description that mentioned it destroying the Earth and the solar system. The other descriptions of the 1 trillion degree fireball in other databooks only focus on the fact that it could destroy the solar system and the Earth is never mentioned.

Though if it’s anything the statement shows an image of Zetton when it was on Earth. And in Ginga special episode, Zetton was going to blow up the Earth with its fireball. So maybe these could count as evidence for the statement talking about Zetton shooting the fireball at Earth and also blowing up the solar system along with it?

Solar System

Oh that sounds pretty consistent then.

And that would be about it. The text also states that it would have been instant, so I picture the "hypothetical scenario" of Zetton blasting it on earth would quickly spread to the entire solar system.

I agree on 4-B, while in support of Juda being around 3-B or 3-A.

Not quite sure how it will help, but Juda's modern incarnation actually has three statements about destroying the universe. One of which is already posted, which is actually a slight mistranslation. It actually says, "This universe will perish."

Original line: "この宇宙は滅びてしまうだ" for those who wants to translate it themselves.

Edit: On Zetton's part, I agree with the hypothetical scenario that Peter and Qliphoth are leaning towards.

Yeah Cell Lvl 4-B for Zetton seems to be agreed on. Though about Juda personally I think 3-B might fit a bit more due to how some profiles on the wiki currently are.

The reason why I’m kinda leaning more towards 3-B for Juda is mostly because of this. Manga SSG Goku destroying the universe without a timeframe as well as Beerus and Champa destroying the universe in the manga without a timeframe are just considered 3-B rather than 3-A. Manga Beerus and Champa in particular were downgraded to 3-B just recently on another thread because of how much unknown factors there are in their destroying the universe statement.

Juda is kinda in a similar place everything says he could destroy the universe but right now the timeframe is kinda an unknown. So I assume this would mean his feat would be considered 3-B instead of 3-A if it gets accepted.

Can somebody summarise the points here, in case you need something accepted?

Zetton has 4-B statements about it destroying the solar system. One of them says it will destroy not just the Earth but also the Solar System. So we assume this means it will could destroy the solar system from Earth like Cell. This is kinda supported by the fact that the statement shows a picture of Zetton on Earth and in the Ginga Special we see Zetton shooting a fireball at Earth.

Juda has multiple destroying the universe statement both as Juda and his much stronger form Juda Spectre. But since there isn’t really a timeframe he might just be 3-B instead of 3-A. Also there’s the possibility of his statements simply being universal range spatial manipulation.

Both translations are found here.

Back