• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ultimate Vs Battle Wiki OC Number 2

Maybe we should also add something linking the mysteries to the birds from hell and to the time travel, so none of those elements are there just to be there. What do you guys think?

This OC has Existence erasure via its tears,saliva and sweat. These erase reality and the victim affected on a conceptual level.

Silent Eye: Mary can use her 'silent eye', a magical, incorporeal "third eye" that can travwl anywhere and detect the enemy on its own, whether he/she be near,far or even hiding! Once Silent Eye is activated, Mary becomes physically blind and must rely on the eye to detect and fight her foe. Can see through invisibility and incorporeal beings but, unfortunately, can't attack on its own.

Weaknesses: Almighty Roar takes up to five seconds to charge, which may leave her open to attacks. Eyes of Eternity will shorten her lifespan by 100 days everytime she uses it. Silent Eye makes her become physically blind.

How about, "Can only see what she would be able to see in other timelines with hereyes, and can only view timelines where her eyes re all lookin the same direction?

Don't get too crazy with the weaknesses like the last OC. The last OC literally died if someone thought of an incredibly random thing. Don't give this OC such a crippling weakness they can never win any fights ever.

Well, the only weakness I gave that would actually get in the way of combat is the five seconds charge, the second one shortens her overall lifespan until she dies of old age, which would only get in the way of combat in really specific scenarious, and the last one basically already solves the problem by itself, since even if she's blind, she can still use that exact same abilitiy to detect stuff.

"How about for a weakness Has trouble seperating past present and future"

Since the ability this weakness is derived off of is passive, this effectively means this OC is basically permamently confused and has trouble properly using this ability. Forever. Precognition is basically useless if this weakness goes through since the ability that GIVES precog would be nerfed to hell and back if this weakness goes through.

So yeah, I completely disagree with that weakness. Sorry Phoenix.

I mean, technically my Existence Erasure is passive since the body naturally generates saliva, tears and sweat. Which now erases existence.

Maybe we should give this OC selective defenses? Like a force field that's very powerful but has to be turned off and on when switching to defend or attack.

@Yobobojojo do you want me to remove the last three parts from my post about time shield before you add it? I can understand the time stop and self time stop, but why beinable to cancel her ability's effect on an object? Would that last one be fine if I just remove part relating to time stop?

The character itself is mostly done. I think the only thing left is the speed stat, unless someone already added that and I missed it.

Back