• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ULTIMATE OBJECTIVELY CORRECT DRINK TIER LIST

I probably would ngl
wYn708X.png

Basically a thread about the best drinks of all time. Inspired by @Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara's post. Discuss.

0. Pepsi Milk
1. Water
2. Eggnog
3. Tea (composite of all the ones named.)
4. Coffee
5. Lemonade
6. Fanta (Original)
7. Sprite (no flavor specified.)
8. Gatorade (no flavor specified.)
9. Pepsi (no flavor specified.)
10. Black Cherry Coke
11. Root Beer
No apple juice?

Random is the type of person to unironically derail a thread with unoriginal quips, only to proceed to come up with a comeback involving someone's partial homosexuality in an attempt to be funny even though we all and he himself knows he is the exact opposite of entertaining

Random is the type of person to unironically derail a thread with unoriginal quips, only to proceed to come up with a comeback involving someone's partial homosexuality in an attempt to be funny even though we all and he himself knows he is the exact opposite of entertaining
🥱 :sleep:

Loosen up a bit.

It's an F&G thread. Not a versus thread lmao.

He's also the type to post 🥱 and :sleep: emojis in response to insults like a 9-year old due to the fact he has nothing really original to say in response to his lack of comedic influence over people.
Bro acts like his opinion holds weight in a thread like this 💀

You're the only one complaining right now.

Naw I just wanted to make fun of you cause you annoyed me. No beef.
Cope.

you will regret those words
Key word: "Looks." I'm sure it's good.

I've never had much hot chocolate. It's never really tasted all that good to me and it scorches me mouth and tongue.
Never was too big on Hot Coco, too.

Bro acts like his opinion holds weight in a thread like this 💀

You're the only one complaining right now.

Cope.
There's a difference between genuinely complaining about something and wanting to insult somebody who annoyed you to entertain yourself.

I've never had much hot chocolate. It's never really tasted all that good to me and it scorches me mouth and tongue.
It varies a lot depending on how you make it. Also, the "scorches mouth" is just every hot drink tbh. You gotta wait for it.

It varies a lot depending on how you make it. Also, the "scorches mouth" is just every hot drink tbh. You gotta wait for it.
Yeah, which is why I don't usually drink hot drinks in the first place. I don't want to get hurt when drinking something.

Back