• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ULTIMATE OBJECTIVELY CORRECT DRINK TIER LIST

@DivineAura44 when he catches a mf eating or drinking something sugary:

batman-beat.gif

If was like a cake go ahead, that's maybe 1 slice or sumn. You drinking gallons of unhealthy shit per day.
There's no way I'm consuming that much sugar per day. That's literally impossible for me to do lmao.

I do like eating stuff with a good amount of protein though.

There's no way I'm consuming that much sugar per day. That's literally impossible for me to do lmao.

I do like eating stuff with a good amount of protein though.
It was obviously an exaggeration. A better example would be like half a gallon. Which is still too much. The drinks y'all bringing up should be a cup a day AT MOST.

I was thinking of a thread where we post some of the worst music we heard.

I feel like that would get a good laugh out of me.

Randomly stumbled upon this thread while looking for something else.
Necroing it just to remind everyone that water, milk, green tea and lemonade are still peak and nothing tops them.

I also need to apologize for my takes on sugar in this thread. I have now come to understand the love for sugar in certain drinks.

Personally, I still would take water over any juice and I still dislike the sugary taste of juice but the flavour of juice is definitely enhanced by the amount of sugar and finding the right amount is for sure a skill because I have realized how adding and taking sugar from certain drinks completely **** them up.
With that being said, I much rather have one good sweet drink and ball out on it than drink these mid ass flavors and get 25g of sugar every time I rehydrate.

tl;dr: I didn't write that much, read it lazy prick

Probably necroing, but y'all have not lived until you've tasted J2O

Apple + Raspberry/Blackberry especially, that shit is divine.

Back