• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ULTIMATE OBJECTIVELY CORRECT DRINK TIER LIST

Where's the love for pissy shitties
cbb.jpg
🗿this image causes me visceral pain

Damn now I have so much to do. First of all I decide where to put the drinks that have been named, including Pina Coladas which I don't like because of coconut and OJ (but I don't know if it's homemade or store bought.)

Damn now I have so much to do. First of all I decide where to put the drinks that have been named, including Pina Coladas which I don't like because of coconut and OJ (but I don't know if it's homemade or store bought.)
You don't have to make a list.

We can just have a discussion about drinks while slandering each other over our taste.

I don't really drink milk like that. I only use it for cereal.

You're probably the type of person who pours the milk in before the cereal 💀
Okay that's a little too far, I just drink milk normally.

Milk is disgusting imo. It's a wannabe water but they forgot to take out the but of flavor (and it's thicker)
And yet I've never broken a bone, so it's all worth it :v

Back