• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ULTIMATE OBJECTIVELY CORRECT DRINK TIER LIST

Literally any grandma claps Garou and his entire verse.

Literally cooks the entire verse of OPM into submission with ungodly culinary prowess.
those grandma cooks their flesh for foods and throw it out because the taste are just "mid"

1 frozen banana
1/2 orange
2 table spoons plain yogurt
1/2 to 3/4 cup of oat milk
3 handfulls of spinach
1/2 cup of blueberries

I make this every morning. Never misses. Yall should try it.

1 frozen banana
1/2 orange
2 table spoons plain yogurt
1/2 to 3/4 cup of oat milk
3 handfulls of spinach
1/2 cup of blueberries

I make this every morning. Never misses. Yall should try it.
I do not have like half of these ingredients rn.

By the way,

Protein Shake (Composite) solos everything on this list besides water. And that's objective.

I do not have like half of these ingredients rn.
Orange isn't necesary.

I like to add both Yogurt and Spinach, but both are substitutes for each other (weird ikr, but it works somehow)

You can substitute milk with water, and it doens't change anything really.

Orange isn't necesary.

I like to add both Yogurt and Spinach, but both are substitutes for each other (weird ikr, but it works somehow)

You can substitute milk with water, and it doens't change anything really.
I mean this really assumes I ever decide to make it anyway, and given after school I have the collective energy of around -3 bacterium, I wouldn't put in the effort anyway.

I mean this really assumes I ever decide to make it anyway, and given after school I have the collective energy of around -3 bacterium, I wouldn't put in the effort anyway.
I drink it in the morning before I go to the work out :/

If Snowballs count as beverages then Sour Apple snowballs clear the entire list no contest tbh.

Bro wait you mean Snow Cones right-
AWS-Boosts-Snowball-Edge-Device-Performance.jpg

Back