• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
No. Cell won't get a Zenkai unless reduced to near-death, aka his nucleus.

Otherwise, he will spend energy to regenerate and actually get weaker.

Not really, no. Unless I missed something, doomsday doesn't really have the way to just track Cell down, and nothing stops cell from just making a tactical retreat.

Yeah, I kind of think running or BFRing is within Cell's character, once he realizes how outclassed he is, but the likelihood of him surviving long enough to do that isn't great enough to consider it a win condition. Inconclusive FRA

Why? He can sense how strong doomsday is the instant the fight starts, and there is nothing stopping him from retreating, or making mkids to distract it.

Can he, though? Doomsday's strength isn't powered by ki, I don't see how Cell would be able to sense how strong he is, unless ki-sensing also gives one the ability to sense raw physical strength.

...I didn't really think about him using Juniors as a distraction, but I still don't think it makes that much of a difference.

Unless Doomsday starts by ******** out fire out of his mouth fron the get-go Cell could BFR him to somewhere else, spend the next centurt or so almost killing himself and abusing Zenkais, then come back and killing Doomsday

Then again Doomsday will always come back due to Type 4

So basically it's either incon or Doomsday wins

Actually, can Cell teleport into the Hyperbolic Time chamber? Because then Zenkai abusing may be a viable strat

Perfect Cell acts irrationally against those stronger than him, he won't be pulling back to train, he's probably gonna hit it with some big Kamehameha or self-destruct, which will just make Doomsday angry enough to fly over and murder him in a bunch of ways until it finds something that sticks (i.e., fire breath).

What? No, he will not go and fly over to attack a guy hundreds of times stronger. He wanted to selfdestruct because that would have acually worked against Gohan and co. He sicked his kids against Gohan first too, and he couldn't exactly get away from them even if he wanted to.

He has no reason to fight him head on, and he never willingly started a fight head on like that either.

He totally did fight head on, even when he was at a disadvantage. Imperfect Cell vs Piccolo. Imperfect Cell vs 16. Semi-Perfect Cell vs Vegeta. Semi-Perfect Cell vs Future Trunks. Perfect Cell vs Gohan. Imperfect Cell vs Future Trunks.

By the fact that doomsday is far too strong to feel even stinged.

And the planet being destroyed will not inform doomsday on where Cell is either, so saying that he'll just fly to cell after the planet was destroyed doesn't hold up either.

In fact, if cell did go selfdestruct, how would doomsday even know what direction to look for cell in?

And Doomsday would power through any Ki Blast while Cell would be spouting something like "No, it's impossible, I'm the strongest in the universe, I'm the Perfect Lifeform!" to his last second.

The real cal howard said:
He totally did fight head on, even when he was at a disadvantage. Imperfect Cell vs Piccolo. Imperfect Cell vs 16. Semi-Perfect Cell vs Vegeta. Semi-Perfect Cell vs Future Trunks. Perfect Cell vs Gohan. Imperfect Cell vs Future Trunks.
Beyond the fact that how he acts changed quiet a lot between transformation, in none of those fight was he in this big of a disadvantage.

Against trunks and vegita he didn't even know it till too late, and procceded to bait vegeta into sparing him.

Again 16 his regen more than made up for the AP difference, and he had a concrete reason to not run. And the reason also buffed him enough that 16 would not have been a problem after.

Against Gohan he threw his kids first, and after that he tried to destroy the planet, after which he tried to self destruct (Which would kill him), after which he was not weaker by any major margin. He didn't just try to blast him till he died.

Mr. Redic said:
And Doomsday would power through any Ki Blast while Cell would be spouting something like "No, it's impossible, I'm the strongest in the universe, I'm the Perfect Lifeform!" to his last second.
No, that is just not how it would go.

Cell would destroy the planet.

Doomsday doesn't really have a way to find cell after that, but cell would just try getting stronger after that.

"Against Gohan he threw his kids first"

Because he was trying to trigger Gohan. Nothing more or less. Cell's smart but he's not a master tactician. This is the same dude who created a fighting tournament, being so sure in his skills.

BTW why are people saying Cell can BFR Doomsday?

For god sakes the dude can fly and survive in space, if he could lose that way, Supes would have tried it

"Against Gohan he threw his kids first"
Because he was trying to trigger Gohan. Nothing more or less. Cell's smart but he's not a master tactician. This is the same dude who created a fighting tournament, being so sure in his skills.
Yeah. Was he supposed to predict an asspull?

And he wass sure of them because he was genuinly stronger then everyone else, and could regen from whatever they could throw at him.

Saying that he'll fight someone hundreths of times above him head on because of that is just painting him out to be stupid.

Schnee One said:
BTW why are people saying Cell can BFR Doomsday?
For god sakes the dude can fly and survive in space, if he could lose that way, Supes would have tried it
Because Cell can teleport into the otherworld.

Cell's also never utilized BFR. Don't even know why it's being considered.
Because saying that someone will never do something they haven't when needed assumes that they either are unable to or too stupid to do so.

Also, still haven't gotten an answer on how Doomsday will even find cell if the planet is destroyed.

Schnee One said:
Because Cell can teleport into the otherworld.
Cell teleporting his opponents? When?
instant transmission can teleport opponents...?

and Cell knows instant transmission...?

While capable, and smart enough, is it really a tactic that Cell would use in-character? Admittedly, we don't get many showings of him using Instant Transmission, but is it really something someone like Cell would abuse to his advantage?

A Stoned Orc said:
While capable, and smart enough, is it really a tactic that Cell would use in-character? Admittedly, we don't get many showings of him using Instant Transmission, but is it really something someone like Cell would abuse to his advantage?
Yes. I think people are forgetting that Cell is still a biological SUPER COMPUTER. The only reason the tournaments and stuff as well as giving Goku and Co. any chances is due to the Saiyan Blood in him.

The moment something goes to the fan, Cell will absolutely not try to go into a full confrontal battle if he can help it. Remember how he actively tried to destroy everything else and didn't even attempt to kill Gohan until he had no other options? Hell, he went Self Destruct just because Gohan at that point wouldn't have been able to do anything. He only went into a full battle with Gohan after going Super Perfect.

Also yes. Cell is significantly smarter and more logical than Goku who did the exact thing to him. And for those people who says "But Cell isn't Goku", Cell is literally the type of character to steal moves and tactics from other characters. It's his thing.

Back