• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ultimate Kars vs Danny Phantom (1-1-1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HierophantDeluxe said:
Danny can't regenerate if he's processed in Kars's body. That's like saying Deadpool can regenerate despite being under active gunfire. Kars can continually digest him if he feels that Danny is trying to regenerate himself.

If there is literally any creature or human in Danny Phantom that can resist possession (maybe his parents or one of his friends) then Kars scales beyond them because of him being superior to every living creature, including them,
What? He can just fly away or go intangible. Kars' absorption doesn't suck you in at any high speed when it's not the parts he already absorbed. And the regen is even way faster than Deadpool, some pain's not going to stop him.

If anyone there could they would have "Resistance to Possession", which is a power Kars doesn't have.

I'm saying if ordinary humans with no resistances can resist possession in DP, then Kars can resist it too because he's the ultimate lifeform. Any ability provided by biology he can use. If normal people can just somehow resist it, then he scales beyond them.

Kars can just give Danny a hug and eat him in one go. Danny cannot regenerate once inside him because he's being digested faster than he can recover... unless there's a feat of how fast he can do it? Like regenerating while in acid or lava, something like that?

If ordinary humans can resist posession in DP then they should be given resistance to possesion

It doesn't mean JoJo humans have that ability, neither does Kars

The humans in Danny Phantom are literally stronger than Kars in terms of Attack Potency. Also Danny Phantom humans are damn sure not like us since they have legitimate feats that shows us they are comparable to ghosts. Jack Fenton is one of two human that has resisted Possession with the the only other being Danny while in human form. Just because Kars is better than the humans in his verse doesn't mean he's better than the humans in another verse.

I will say again, Kars can absorb/eat as much of Danny as he wants but it's not going to change the outcome. As soon as he eats any part of him Danny can go Intangibile ot turn himself into energy and escape or possess him which is game over. Kars can reduce Danny down on a cellular level but it's not going to kill him and the stuff inside Kars will possess him. Danny also has ghost rays for range so it's not like he's stuck in a physical fight with Kars. Danny can also see standard invisible beings.

Anyway Danny pretty much wins since he could likely just vaporize or melt Kars in the end because not only does Danny have the AP advantage, he can amp himself to the point where he could over power someone who could effortlessly one shot him. Intangibility, Regenerationn that's higher than Kars, Forcefield's that can reflect Kars force back at him and lastly possession.

LordGriffin1000 said:
I will say again, Kars can absorb/eat as much of Danny as he wants but it's not going to change the outcome. As soon as he eats any part of him Danny can go Intangibile ot turn himself into energy and escape or possess him which is game over. Kars can reduce Danny down on a cellular level but it's not going to kill him and the stuff inside Kars will possess him. Danny also has ghost rays for range so it's not like he's stuck in a physical fight with Kars. Danny can also see standard invisible beings so unless Kars attacks are a special type of invisibility, Danny's going to see his attacks.
What?

Anyway this is a stomp. Kars can't hit intangibles and the AP difference is way too high.

@Ogbunabali

I actually messed up on writing that. I'm very tired so I don't know where I was going with that. Fixed it.

@LordGriffin1000 I'm proposing it's something to do with either their possession not being that good, or humans in general being able to resist it. If their biology is different and they aren't "normal humans" then Kars can look at Danny and change his DNA to match.

Danny's intangibility isn't always active and in-character he uses it to travel through walls @Ogbunabali/

But Danny isn't a normal human, he's a ghost human hybrid, his DNA is literally covered with ectoplasm if the theme song is anything to go by. He's fundamentally different from any human. And in fact, isn't human. A ghost-human hybrid = / = human being.

I'm also sure Griffin can provide examples of how this version of Danny uses intangibility. I agree that he uses it to move through walls, but I also think that implies he never uses it in other situations, which I don't believe to be the case.

Then Kars looks at him and changes his DNA to match. If he must then he samples Danny first either by digesting a finger or other body part.

From there Kars can gain all the abilities a ghost would have as well. Not to mention if he digests him in one-go Danny loses on account of not being able to regenerate while being actively digested (which again, I can concede so long as his Regenerationn is really ******* fast).

@Hiero

You logic is flawed... Just because one human who is clearly above the avarage human resisted Possession from a ghost for a couple of seconds doesn't mean every human has resistance nor does it mean the Possession is bad. Ghost have been capable of possessing other humans for days without effort, Poindexter was able to remove the soul on his first ever Possession.

Danny can go Intangible whenever he chooses and he's used it multiple times in combat. Hell, he used it 3 times in his fight with Poindexter and has used it many other times against other ghost in combat.

If Kars somehow can just look at Danny and change his DNA to that of a ghost, he's screwed because he actually won't gain ghost powers, he'll gain a disease know as ecto acne which will weaken him in seconds. Even if he survives (which is unlikely since that disease weakned and nullified Vlad's ability to go ghost so it will nullfy Kars powers). He won't even know how to control his ghost powers if he got any, nor will he gain all the powers at once.

Also, I'm tierd of repeatedly saying the same thing. If Kars eats Danny, he'll get possessed, Danny also can just turn into energy or intangible while in his broken down state.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back