• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ulquiorra's Resurrección Key [Bleach]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damage3245

He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
The purpose of this revision is to address Ulquiorra's second key and other characters that scale off of it.

Here is the present state of Ulquiorra's Resurrección key:

Attack Potency: Country level (His Resurrección was stated to be powerful enough to destroy Las Noches. Should have the same effects as the Gran Rey Cero. His Cero Oscuras is this strong, overwhelmed Post-Final Grimmjow Fight Bankai Hollow Mask Ichigo, his normal Cero is an order of magnitude lower than Cero Oscuras)

Striking Strength: Country Class

Durability:
Country level

My primary issue is that of Ulquiorra's four justifications for his AP, only one of these is Country level.

This is Large Island level.

Overwhelmed Post-Final Grimmjow Fight Bankai Hollow Mask Ichigo.

This version of Ichigo scales to Small Country level.

Being an order of magnitude lower would make his ordinary Cero to be Small Country level.

As such, I would rewrite Ulquiorra's ratings and justification for his second key to be this:

Attack Potency: Small Country level (Completely overwhelmed and hurt Post-Final Grimmjow Fight Bankai Hollow Mask Ichigo. His normal Cero is an order of magnitude lower than his Cero Oscuras), Country level with Cero Oscuras (His Cero Oscuras is this strong)

Striking Strength: Small Country Class (Physically overpowered Post-Final Grimmjow Fight Bankai Hollow Mask Ichigo)

Durability: Small Country level
(Unharmed by a Getsuga Tensho from Post-Final Grimmjow Fight Bankai Hollow Mask Ichigo)

Just to note, Possessed by Zangetsu Ichigo would be unaffected by this since he is scaling directly to the Cero Oscuras.

Was pretty clear on my stance in the GD but for clarity, I agree with the OP. Makes no sense to scale everyone to CO which is meant to be > their normal stuff.

For the scaling of other characters like the higher Espada if this goes through, would we only be scaling their physicals to Small Country or > the CO? Personally leaning towards the former but I figured I would ask about the latter.

@AnonymousBlank; I believe that their physicals would be scaling to Small Country level and their Cero Oscuras would scale to Country level. Would need to do a deeper examination to make sure.

Would segunda Ulquiorra scale to the full calc?
He's still able to use Cero Oscuras in that form so he would have a Country level rating in there, but his ordinary stats would probably be "At least Small Country level".

SE should still get a x5 for being a Ressureccion imo which would make Ulq half of the CO calc. If we look at feats, SE physically smashes apart Ichigo's Mask the same as a R1 CO.

Whether or not the justification for his Segunda Etapa needs to be changed is a whole other discussion IMO and should be reserved for its own thread.

This is primarily just for Ulquiorra's second key and the characters who scale to it.

Didn't his full hollow ichigo cero overpowered cero oscuras? The same cero shot at point blank that Ulquiorra survive and regenerated from? Obviously, Ulquiorra lost some his organs and body parts from the cero but his upper body and head were intact. At least his durability should get a "possibly higher" next to "small country level."

Didn't his full hollow ichigo cero overpowered cero oscuras? The same cero shot at point blank that Ulquiorra survive and regenerated from? Obviously, Ulquiorra lost some his organs and body parts from the cero but his upper body and head were intact. At least his durability should get a "possibly higher" next to "small country level."
That could be fine, though it does seem to be pretty clearly a lethal wound that Ulquiorra suffered which destroyed most of his body. Even if he partially regenerated from it, he couldn't actually recover enough to survive.

This seems fine to me, although there should be another thread discussing his Segunda Etapa like other people in this thread have said.

Seeing as we have complete agreement with the OP and the descriptions of everyone who scales directly to Espada 1-4 will remain the same besides the tiering, I would like to put forward this.

Ichigo (Post-Resurrection)
Attack Potency: Country level+ with Bankai (Could destroy Resurrección Yammy's Cero Oscuras with his Getsuga Tensho at 50% power) | Large Country level with Hollowfication (At least 5x stronger than before due to using Hollowfication.)

Striking Strength: Country Class+ (Comparable to his Getsuga Tensho), Large Country Class with Hollowfication (Comparable to his Attack Power) | Large Country Class with Hollowfication (At least 5x stronger than before due to using Hollowfication.)

Durability: Country level+ (Unharmed by Yammy's physical strikes and his Bala, should be comparable to his AP and Striking) | Large Country level with Hollowfication (At least 5x more durable than before due to using Hollowfication.)

Yammy
Attack Potency: Small Country level (Stated multiple times in the Manga, Novel and Databook that he is above Ulquiorra, Nnoitra and Grimmjow. His normal Cero is an order of magnitude lower than his Cero Oscuras), Country level with Cero Oscuras (His Cero Oscuras is stronger than this) | Small Country level+ (Stated in a Databook Yammy's 2nd form doubles his powers), Country level+ (Stated in a Databook Yammy's 2nd form doubles his powers)

Striking Strength: Small Country Class (Physically overpowered Post-Final Grimmjow Fight Bankai Hollow Mask Ichigo) | Small Country Class+ (Stated in a Databook Yammy's 2nd form doubles his powers)

Durability: Large Country level (Stated in a Databook to have the 2nd hardest Hierro, tanked a Getsuga Tenshō from a Post-Resurrection Bankai Hollow Mask Ichigo with only a slight nick on the neck, unharmed by his own Cero Oscuras detonating in his face, fought against Byakuya and Kenpachi for an extended period of time) | Large Country level (Stated in a Databook Yammy's 2nd form doubles his powers)

Kenpachi and Byakuya's AP would scale to Yammy's dura and Nnoitra would scale to Large Country Level in durability only for having the hardest Hierro.

Last edited:
I don't agree with that for Post-Resurrection Ichigo. He interrupted the Cero Oscuras as it was charging. That's not necessarily the same thing as matching it after it has been finished and fired.

I think he should just be scaling at to At least Small Country level for his Hollowfied Bankai for wounding Yammy.

Okay. I'll come back to this in the morning.

Ichigo also fought Full Power Hollow White and Bankai Quincy Zangetsu fused into one being at 100% unlike when he fought Yammy at less than 50%. Even if the fused transformation held back to not kill him, its leagues above Full Hollow Ichigo who stomp Cero Oscuras Ulquiorra.

People realize that the “even greater power” Ichigo attained as Aizen put it was his striped Hollow Mask, his striped Hollow Mask is his full hollow powers.

Actually the more I ponder this the more I take issue with it. When the databook says “CO is 10x C” it could just be referring to base Ulq’s Cero. The reason being that that’s the only comparison for it to draw to.

Additionally, Ulq can spam COs and Lanzas with no difficulty. I don’t care what happens to his striking strength but if a character can spam a country level attack with no fatigue, their AP should just be country level.

Like ignore the databook statement for a second and think. Had the databook statement not existed we’d just scale Ulq to his CO because he spams it.

Except the DB does exist and none of the higher ranked Espada use the country level CO despite having access to it, hence why we would scale everyone to their R1's basic Cero rather than to CO despite it being spammable.

Except the DB does exist and none of the higher ranked Espada use the country level CO despite having access to it, hence why we would scale everyone to their R1's basic Cero rather than to CO despite it being spammable.
I’ve already given another valid interpretation of the databook statement.

Additionally what makes scaling C to his physicals more valid than CO?

Scaling down his striking strength, sure go for it. But his AP should still scale to an attack he can spam without regard.

An interpretation that doesn't work. We clearly see that Espada use normal Ceros in Rez and its only Yammy and Ulq who use CO despite Ulq saying all Espada have CO. This means the Cero it is a magnitude greater than is the R1 Cero and not their base Cero.

Because Ceros have always been relative to their physicals. We see it in their base and their Rez. CO on the other hand isn't when we see it drop Ichigo to just Bankai while Ulq slapping him around physically doesn't do that.

But his AP still is scaling to it?

An interpretation that doesn't work. We clearly see that Espada use normal Ceros in Rez and its only Yammy and Ulq who use CO despite Ulq saying all Espada have CO. This means the Cero it is a magnitude greater than is the R1 Cero and not their base Cero.

Because Ceros have always been relative to their physicals. We see it in their base and their Rez. CO on the other hand isn't when we see it drop Ichigo to just Bankai while Ulq slapping him around physically doesn't do that.

But his AP still is scaling to it?
The scan is specifically referencing Ulq so it does work. Lemme paint it simply.

Ichigo's Getsuga Tenshou > his physicals, yet we still scale his AP to his Getsuga. Why? Because it's an attack that's not taxing and he can whip out whenever.

Naruto's Rasengans > his physicals, yet we still scale his AP to his jutsu. Why? Because it's an attack that's easily spammed.

Ulq's COs and Lanza > his physicals, yet he can spam COs and Lanzas like it's nothing. His AP is his spammable attacks. Scale down his striking power if you want to so badly. It's a section under the profiles for a reason, AP =/= striking strength 100% of the time.

Ceros in the series aren't portrayed as equal to ones physicals, Grimmjow uses Ceros all the time to cancel/mitigate stronger opponents attacks.

The same GT that are relative to his physical strikes, the same Rasengans that are relative to his physical strikes. Ichigo and Naruto didn’t get a solid rating for those tiers just because they can spam said attacks, they have them because all of their attacks are around that level. Ulq’s aren’t. CO and Lanzas being spammable is still reflected in his AP with what the OP proposes, it just also reflects what he is physically at as well since that is one of the ways he fights. I don’t get what’s the issue?

No one said equal? I said relative, because they are. And of course Grimmjow uses the ranged attack that isn’t part of his body to lessen the damage he would take to his body, that’s just common sense.

Sorry if this is slightly off-topic, but do we consider Hellverse (or at least the opening with Ulquiorra and the Vasto Lorde, due to Kubo’s statement about it) to be canon?

Cause during that fight, the Vasto Lorde’s Ceros could clash evenly with the Lanza del Relámpago, and Ulquiorra could physically clash with the Vasto Lorde and harm it.

Sorry if this is slightly off-topic, but do we consider Hellverse (or at least the opening with Ulquiorra and the Vasto Lorde, due to Kubo’s statement about it) to be canon?

Cause during that fight, the Vasto Lorde’s Ceros could clash evenly with the Lanza del Relámpago, and Ulquiorra could physically clash with the Vasto Lorde and harm it.
Considering that kubo said the fight in the movie was closer to what he wanted to do, I think we should do that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back