• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...

Technically, she isn't 2-A in power, she just isn't using all her power since it would destroy the multiverse, but still has high 2-A powers in her first key.

Well, she wouldn't use high 2-A abiltiites in character, since that would destroy the multiverse. But she still has the abilities, but won't use them. And still technically should have high 2-A durability.

So, this is a stomp, not because of a haxstomp or anything, but because the lady isn't really 2-A, she's a high 2-A not using all her power so she doesen't destroy everything. I think.

If that's the case then what's the point of her 2-A key? That's like if Superman had a key that said 8-C while holding back or something.

Because if she uses all her power she destroys the multiverse.

It shouldn't really be a key division, especially for durability. Vecna resisted her 2-A power, but she could have killed him, she just would have blown up the multiverse in the proccess.

Okay so according to Qawsed (the guy with every D&D book in existence) her 2-A tier is legit. I tend to believe him.

So, let us continue.

Wasn't Gretchen stomped by both the Ur-Dragon and SMT chars via infinitely above baseline?

Then she'd get stomped here because Lady is the same deal.

Is AP enough to ensure stompage, though?

But can the lady affect something that regened from Conceptual+non Existence Erasure on a 2A scale and has resistance to all the haxes of Madoka Kaname as well as having a bunch of Passives??

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Wasn't Gretchen stomped by both the Ur-Dragon and SMT chars via infinitely above baseline?
From what I remember those SMT chars had either 1-C hax or High Godly negation+Resistance Negation too

oh boy more of this

Yes. Lady can interact with beings that regen from non existence, she does it all the time. And yes, she can interact with conceptual beings. These are all things I've told you already.

also Ur-Dragon doesn't have 1-C hax IIRC

Uhhh reread my comment. UKG regens from Conceptual + Non-Existent Erasure. Madoka erased the Concept of Witches on a 2-A Scale. Gretchen came back. Madoka erased her from "Non-Existence" itself on a 2-A Scale. She still came back. There's a reason why her Mid-Godly is regarded as the best Mid-Godly of this site. Plus Madoka could not affect her in any manner even with her wall of Hax.

Lady negs Mid-Godly with her EE.

But can it neg a Mid-Godly on such a level displayed by UKG? I.e. Regenerating from 2-A Level Conceptual + Non-Existence Erasure???

Also can lady tank the passive Haxes????

Yes. Because again. Lady did this to greater gods that regen the same thing.

Also, name the haxes and I'll tell you yes or no. My bet is yes, but I'll wait.

Well here's the list that I copied from another thread:

-Passive: Poison Manipulation, Holy manipulation (destroys you based on your sins, with an absurd level of morality), Fate Manipulation (prevents her from dying, possibly works on 4-D scale acausals) lol, Invisibility, intangibility, non corporeality, limited luck manipulation (she has good luck granted from a mg who wished to win the lottery to save her grandfather's restaurant), constant growth (up to te size of at least two infinite multiverses, with all her abilities upscaled to her level), curse manipulation (fills you with despair, possessing and altering mind, body and soul, turning you into the Avatar of Calamity), power Nullification (Eye-Based, works on beings resistant to power null), absorption, wealth production (yes, because why not?) unaffected by any physical phenomena including time, possibly others

Precog via knowing all past, present and future possibilities of the entire multiverse

Resistance to almost all of her own abilities (basically resistance to everything Madoka has)

Notable thought based abilities: Conceptual nonexistence erasure, Erasure of the evil intent of the target which erases his personality along with it, law manip, others that I forgot

Edwardtruong2006 said:
She was actually stalemating Satan because it couldn't put her down before the thread got closed due to derailing. And being infinitely above baseline doesn't save you from hax, it's more like no one wanted to argue

1. Lady is sinless AFAIK. She also resists Poison, Holy, Fate, Prob Hax, Curse Manip, Power Null, etc. All of the verse does.

2. She can hit intangibles and detect invisibility just fine.

3. Precog is a moot point here as both have theirs amped up to the point of maintaining plenty of knowledge on the other.

4. Lady is not evil, resists Law Manip/EE and, if it turns out your EE is somehow better than what Lady resists, she can just regen. She's also slated to receive High-Godly regen alongside 2-A Vecna and High 2-A Ao.

I actually didn't find anything on the other Gods' profiles about Regenerating after getting erased Conceptually as well as from Both Existence + Non-Existence Erasure. But I'll wait for the D&D and PMMM experts for this.

Edit: if she's getting revised and stuff then I'll have to vote for her.

That list is outdated btw.

And her curses actually don't work like curses at all. They corrupt mind, body and soul and transform you into this thing

That's fine, she resists those, too.

As of right now, if this isn't considered a stomp, Lady with low diff. Her EE just negs UKG's regen and instant kills. And is thought based. So like.

Yeah.

UKG's regen is this:

You have 2-A Madoka deleting witches on a conceptual level across all the multiverse on a False Platonic level.

After that UKG appears (so she already had no concept to rely on, as the concept of "witches" was already gone). UKG is a nonexistent being also (physical nonexistence at least).

Madoka deletes her still. So this means deleting her beyond her physical + conceptual nonexistence.

She also created a law preventing her from coming back.

UKG went ahead and still regenerated

Lancer45Man said:
I actually didn't find anything on the other Gods' profiles about Regenerating after getting erased Conceptually as well as from Both Existence + Non-Existence Erasure. But I'll wait for the D&D and PMMM experts for this.

1. Physically nonexistant isn't an issue.

2. LoP not only does the same but specifically negs Mid-Godly. She did this to the point that the name of the god she erased cannot be remembered, or anything about them- he was erased in every facet of existence. Nobody, not even deities of time or whatever, remembers him. Greater gods in D&D are conceptual in nature, embodying various ideas like Entropy.

3. Stacking Law Manip is an idea too, but shouldn't matter.

Assuming flat out EE won't work (I doubt it won't, but I'll bar that), can UKG resist at all Multiversal mindhax? by this I mean, even 2-Cs in D&D have Multiversal mindhax via manipulating their own species that span an infinite multiverse. It gets better with each divine rank you go up, and none of those even begin to compare to Lady's, who is so laughably superior to any greater god you'd probably need a few dozen handbooks to figure out how insurmountably superior to that she is.

RKGenki said:
Add "erasing the multiverse in the process" to that
True, forgot that one.

Granted i'm not sure if it's actually more impressive than Madoka's EE unless it becomes enough to get High-Godly

Additionally. Lady negs magic upon it making contact with her. Again, most gods do unless it surpasses their own power. Just realized UKG appears to be magical in nature and this seems relevant.

@Bambu

Yes but conceptual erasure always negs Mid-Godly as long as the concept is type 3 or higher.

She should be able to take it yes. Essentially she can resist mind altering curses that work on a 2-A level.

Also mindhaxing an infinite amount of 3-D beings is actually not impressive compared to mind haxing a 4-D one

but this includes the 4-D creatures tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back