• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tzeentch vs Arceus

I'm 95% sure Fantasy Tzeentch is basically an Arceus+. I don't think there's very much of note that the latter can do which the former cannot, which bodes poorly for Arceus when his opponent is also packing significantly greater regen and a far more abstract existence.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
I'm 95% sure Fantasy Tzeentch is basically an Arceus+. I don't think there's very much of note that the latter can do which the former cannot, which bodes poorly for Arceus when his opponent is also packing significantly greater regen and a far more abstract existence.
So.... Tzeentch wins this one too?

Aight, Slaanesh is next.

I swear Gabriel isn't the strongest SMT 2-B. Though I need to get into the main series.

To SMT 2-Cs. SMT is about to become even more broken. Every demon ever included Tier 8s is getting High-Godly Regen and Type 8 Immortality from a High 1-C.

Matthew Schroeder said:
To SMT 2-Cs. SMT is about to become even more broken. Every demon ever included Tier 8s is getting High-Godly Regen and Type 8 Immortality from a High 1-C.
This isn't too surprising considering the fact a big thing in V was that even YHVH couldn't just up and kill any demon or god he wanted to.

And in Nocturne all the demons are fine and dandy after the Demi-Fiend just straight up punches the multiverse into dying spatio-temporally.

Matthew Schroeder said:
And in Nocturne all the demons are fine and dandy after the Demi-Fiend just straight up punches the multiverse into dying spatio-temporally.
Didn't that also erase some non-existent entiities?

Yes, the White is nonexistent, they were erased from existence by the Archangels yet still linger. Their end goal is to erase both the universes and themselves, returning everything to absolutely nothingness, but even that won't work as their "nonexistence" is bound to the minds of humans. So even if they suceed in erasing themselves from nonexistence they'll return.

Back