• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tyranitar's Feat

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
I'm not asking this for an upgrade, because it's still an outlier, but this has seriously been bugging me for months.

What would the power be of Tyranitar being able to create earthquakes strong enough to crumble mountains? Not just the yield of the mountain destruction, but of the earthquake needed.

Unless he causes real earthquakes, the maximum it could be is Island level+ for a Magnitude 10.5 earthquake.

According to DontTalk, we can't use total seismic energy if it's a physical earthquake, so Liger is correct.

If we were to assume he triggers real earthquakes, I'm pretty sure it would be a ~6.3 or so, since it says he crumbles great mountains.

Actually wouldn't the fact that "maps have to be redrawn after it goes on a rampage" mean that it could destroy an entire mountain range?

Because I just did a calc for Volcanion using a small-ish mountain range and the low end (fragmentation) is Low 6-B.

Given that this is relevant again due to the downgrade, necro. This kinda determines if the Pocket Monsters get a + or not when it comes to stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back