• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Typhon (Myth) Speed Revision

To clarify, this would scale to Typhon and Zeus definitely, most likely the other Olympians, Cronus, the Protegenoi, prob the other Titans, and maybe the Giants. And probably Heracles as a god.

Keep in mind that Typhon had the lower body of a snake instead of a man, thus the speed and length of a snake should be used.

The speed of a cobra should be about average human speed while travelling, but it can strike much faster than the average person can react to when it attacks.

The king cobra is about 5.5m long in length, so use square cube law to figure out Typhon's mass from its length.

Updated the calc using information about snakes. Now he's MFTL and definitely at least large star+.

Well, I have upgraded Typhon's page. We would need to come to a consensus on how to handle the other pages.

Pretty sure we agreed on the calc page, and I already see the changes implemented.

I don't know. It might scale to Poseidon, but I'm not sure about gods like Apollo.

Hmm. Off-topic (though this may as well be closed later) but we need more of the Greek Myth gods up in here....if i don't get in trouble with Ant and the others, that is.

Anyways.........i got nothing.

Well, I suppose that this should scale to appropriate greek deities.

Well it might scale to gods like Poseidon as what Tivan said but it might not for others like Apollo.

Bump this (huh...really now? @Me).

So apparently i went to check the pages that could probably get this scaling and i got confused: Poseidon already has his own scaling by being above Apollo so do we give him an further boost cause his speed said that he could challenge Zeus if he wanted to which makes it....very confusing for me.

I do not know. It might be best to ask Matthew for input.

Back