• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Type-40 TARDIS VS Post Crisis Superman

Ging with Superman for now for 3 reasons.

1. He is 4B to the Tardis' likely 4B

2. He has more abilities listed in his profile.

3. He has at least some resistance to many of the Tardis' powers.

Time travel could be problematic, but I think Supes has enough going for him right now. Would like to hear more input though.

Let's see, supes can be traped in the void (not sure if he's ever escaped the phantom zone before, but if he has it's possible he could escape). Supes doesn't have type 1 immortality, so it's possible he could be aged to death (could also be de-aged too). Not sure if taking the fight to a red sun could boost the TARDIS' chances of winning.

TARDIS mid difficulty.

@Colnol I am not aware of any time Superman has escaped the phantom zone without assistance, but he has worked passed dimensional barriers set up by Most Mxyzptlk, though that might not be exactly the same thing. So sealing/BFR is a good tactic.

Would the TARDIS is know to take him to a red Son? If so, it may help, though it's hard to tell by how much. Superman did survive an explosion equal to 50 keplar super novas after absorbing red sun radiation, but there are other examples of him being drained faster or more devastatingly.

I see. Too add insult to injury, the TARDIS could travel to Krypton and battle him there, iirc he's not as strong there?

Also, the TARDIS has information about a lot of planets and species stored in it (if your wondering about knowing about Supes and Kryptons) but probably don't count coz SBA and all.

TARDIS probably doesn't know due to SBA, but if it did, taking Superman to Krypton would be a viable strategy. Its basically a field of kryptonite now next to a red Son, no time travel needed. Double whammy if it pulled it off.

TARDIS goes to Krypton in the past and destroys Supes' planet LOL

Supes shoots a finely tuned laser at it before it can do any of that, destroying it instantly with his massive AP advantage.

The real cal howard said:
Supes shoots a finely tuned laser at it before it can do any of that, destroying it instantly with his massive AP advantage.
How's he doing that when the TARDIS has de-materialised

Aside from the fact that Supes can hit intangible things, it doesn't dematierialize instantly, leaving more than enough time for Supes to ohko

Once the TARDIS starts to dissappear, things pass through it. It's not intangible, it's already gone.

Notice how they couldn't touch the console...

Isn't speed equal anyway?

They can't touch intangible things. And Weeping Angels are weird. They could see them at that point (also, that's my favorite/only seen scene in the show)

I'm not sure what you are referring to by the Weeping Angels being weird, and yes they could see them coz the TARDIS left the people behind.

Cmon yo! You gotta watch more of the show! :)

I just took a look at the respect thread to see what the TARDIS has when it comes to defence:

"TARDISes can create temporal grace fields that extend time for them relative to that of their enemies/speed up time relative to another subject"

"A fully functional Type 40 TARDIS could survive inside a Quasar"

"TARDISes can survive in locations without basic particles"

"TARDISes can fly through Black Holes"

"TARDISes will "catch" anything near them that gets removed from space/time (not erased, removed)"

Does any of this help?

Temporal grace field seems useful. Standard removing Superman from existing in the past or BFR seems like a good idea. I don't think Superman can escape the void imho. "There's no time, space, light" etc, as it contains literally nothing.

There's also this:

"A TARDIS can park itself out of sync with time"

"TARDISes can move people around through time to keep themselves from being caught"

I see. Don't forget it can materialise around Supes and trap him in a never ending corridor.

See the new updates to the TARDIS, this maybe a stomp

I just realized something. The TARDIS is SCP-682 on steroids.

SCP-682 has universe level durability and Low 2-C when it dies.

The TARDIS has High complex multiversal durability and 2-A when it dies.

It will be a little complicated to find a good opponent to the TARDIS now, the difference between it's AP and Durability is higher than infinity.

Back