• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Type 2 Immortality for Wolverine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wolverine should have Type 2 Immortality since, if he's decapitated, his severed head can survive and talk for hours, though he cannot regenerate from just his head and it will need to be reattached to his body within a certain amount of time lest his brain die.

(Wolverine has Mid level Type 3 as well as type 2; he can regenerate from having his limbs cut off, suffering damage to the head, and even being reduced to a skeleton as long as his brain remains intact. At the same time, he cannot regenerate a new body from his severed head, though his severed head can remain alive and without a body for some time, though it will need to be reattached before he dies).

I suppose that this might be fine to apply, but more input would be appreciated.

A few scans would be appreciated for his Earth-616 side, but I'm pretty sure Ultimate Wolverine was able to do this in the scene where the Hulk performs a Magnitude 8 Earthquake.

That is Ultimate Universe Wolverine though, and we don't have a profile page for him.

Antvasima said:
That is Ultimate Universe Wolverine though, and we don't have a profile page for him.
^

Weapons that emanates vibrations which cause the atomic and molecular bonds in nearby metals to weaken.

Antarctic Vibranium breaks down all metal, including adamantium. It is just a plot convenience unrelated to anything else. It can be added as a weakness for Ultron and Wolverine though.

Antarctic Vibranium changes the shape of metals or atomizes them, Wolverine Adamantium bones have survived blows from a sword that can cut through atoms. Antarctic Vibranium level of destruction is just stronger.

Hank Pym once destroyed Ultron by using Antarctic Vibranium gloves, if I remember correctly.

I tried to fix the wordings somewhat. Should I close this thread now?

I suppose that you can add it if you wish.

Other than Decapitation, which ones should be applied that aren't just lacking a resistance to?

• Without his healing factor, he will die of metal poisoning.
  • Destroying the bones
  • Burnt of all his flesh
  • Reality Warpers
  • His base flesh not fitting his skeleton?

Numbers 1,3, and 4 seem like valid weaknesses.

Good point. I suppose that points 1 and 3 are valid then.

Okay. Tell me here when you are done.

Should I word it as:

Wolverine confirms that he can die from decapitation, suffocation, Metal poisoning without his healing factor, and the burning of all his flesh.

Well, the burning of all his flesh was demonstrated in the Days of Future Past storyline.

So, yes?

Wolverine can die from decapitation, suffocation, Metal poisoning without his healing factor, and the burning of all his flesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back