• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two Trains Fight Each Other Somehow

More Cuphead characters (besides Cuphead himself) need completed matches

Thomas The Tank Engine (9-A) vs Phantom Express (Head of the Train)

Win via KO, incapacitation, or death. Speed is fine, oddly enough.

Thomas's AP: Baseline

HotT's AP: Pretty sure baseline backwards scaling from this

Side Note
I have no idea what to do about the setting for this one. I have a few ideas:
A) Both on the same track barreling towards each other

B) Two separate, parallel tracks, both running in opposite directions

C) Two separate, parallel tracks, both going in the same direction

D) Abandon the tracks idea altogether and let them run freely, although this gets rid of their weaknesses

But Idk what to do for sure
Now here's to hoping this thread won't get... derailed.

If Thomas the Tank Engine leaves the station at 0400 hours and travels down one track at 1,547 mph on the first of February and the Phantom Express leaves another station 75 minutes after noon sharp and is traveling down the same track towards Thomas at 6,921 m/s on the second Tuesday in October of the same year, then a what date and time will both trains meet for their ULTIMATE BATTLE OF ULTIMATE DESTENY'!!!

The Phantom Express has an AP advantage of 7.5x, the range avantage, more versatile, the ability to completely avoid Thomas by extending it's wheels, etc.

Decisive at the least, but possibly a stomp

Phantom Express shouldn't scale to the full '''157080000 joules''' of the feat iirc. Pretty sure everyone in Inkwell Isle 3 is considered baseline or slightly above it via backwards scaling.

Arrogant Schmuck said:
Phantom Express shouldn't scale to the full 157080000 joules of the feat iirc. Pretty sure everyone in Inkwell Isle 3 is considered baseline via backwards scaling.
Awesome, no AP advantage! I'm still giving it to the Phantom Express via my other reasons, but now it ain't a stomp

Weaknesses

There weakness of staying on tracks cancels each other out. HotT has a weak spot, but it won't guaruntee Thomas' victory. Not only that, but Thomas' will stop moving if he runs out of fuel. I think that speaks for itself.

Range

A guy who fights by ramming, vs someone with actual abilities. I think that speaks for itself.

Abilities

If the previous points don't convince you, then this should. HotT has actual abilities & attacks, while Thomas doesn't. Pretty straightforward honestly.

Experience

Thomas doesn't even fight.

The winner is Phantom Express.

Back