• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two SCP Fan-Characters Duke it Out

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
Ah, here it is, the real reason why I managed to convince everyone to remove The Player from Containment Breach from the VSBW.

laughs manaically

In all seriousness though, I feel like this will likely be a stomp, but I'd at least like to see how it would play out, as both are broken in regards to not dying. Might as well start with the situation, though. Battle takes place in the same Containment Site seen in Containment Breach, however there are two lone survivors among the D-Class: Connor, and Benjamin Walker. Thinking that the other is a rogue SCP, they engage in combat on the containment site.

This is The Player's 10-B Human form. Speed isn't equalized, and both have access to anything they have ever used.

Rogue Resurrecting D-Class -

Rogue Resurrecting D-Class -

Incon - 4 (DMUA, Dargoo, Steven, Peppy)

Scp confinement by cultivatedrose-dbx6yah
1162 old badge

Dargoo Faust said:
Ah, here it is, the real reason why I managed to convince everyone to remove The Player from Containment Breach from the VSBW.
I mean you can technically make FC/OCs vs. Mainsite characters here.

But can't Ben just send him to 106's dimension?

Eh, that was mostly a joke, I had real reasons for asking for it to be moved.

It's Self-BFR; they drink the fluid and it sends them to 106's dimension.

Akreious said:
I dunno, force-chug it on their enemy?
I guess? You can't ever use it like that in the game, though.

That would be like saying Geralt of Rivia can shove bottles of his potions down people's throats and poison them to death as they lack the resistances of Witchers.

Which I guess, is not entirely wrong?

I don't know.

Although Benjamin would have trouble restraining a 9-C character with 10-B AP.

I mean Connor would probably just beat him to death with his much higher AP

DMUA said:
I mean Connor would probably just beat him to death with his much higher AP
Benjamin has 9-C dura with the ballistic vest, and has Type 8 + Ressurection.

I think the only thing that would end the battle proper is if the black substance/monster in Connor tried attacking Benjamin's soul like it did with the soul in the sword he destroyed.

So far the only thing that caused that was something trying to destroy his soul.

No. So I guess whatever's inside Connor wouldn't really see Benjamin as a threat.

So they just kinda punch each other until they're bored Jack vs Kabuto style

Pretty much, lol.

Although, since they're in a closed space, Connor might be able to incap Ben, since his dead bodies stay on the floor, and since they're in a closed space eventually it would just clog up the area.

But more times than not they'll just pass out from exaustion, lol.

Also on this site, you can vote on your own threads.

Oh, sweet.

I'll FRA my own reasoning, then, lol.

Incon - 2 (DMUA, Dargoo)

Back