• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two people who have no mercy in killing their opponents face each other!!!

Akame (Ennodzuno Mode) vs Maschenny (Data Form)

Data Maschenny to the universe of Akame Ga Kil! in an unknown way, the after the fall of the governors of the empire and the death of Esdeath, the Night Raid celebrates its new life, but realize, a powerful and frightening presence, and everyone goes out to know the location of that presence and discovers Data Maschenny, both realize that he is 2X stronger than Esdeath and Akame realizes that Maschenny is a person who does not like to socialize, so Akame tells others to speak to escape to a place far away, soon after the others escape as far as possible, Akame activates the Ennodzuno Mode and the battle begins!!!

Localization: The Capital (Akame ga Kill!)

Both in character

Victory for Death

Speed Equalized

Which of these two swordsmen has the most skill?

Maschenny:

Akame:

Inconclusive: 3 (Gargoyle One, Graf Thorsdottir, Jimboydejuan12)

Data khun maschenny redan 2

Oh this is an interesting one. Akame does have her Masamune but depending where it hits Zahard he should be able to stop it by compleltly removing that area entierly.

I'm actually gonna have to think on this one.

Anyway, lemme get this out of the way.

AP goes to Maschenny, 8 Gigatons while Akame is 4, a big difference truely, ultimately Akame needs a single strike to end it while she can take a couple non fatal hits.

Speed: Both are around Mach 800, moot as can be.

Abilities: Being able to kill your opponent within a single cut is....Obviously pretty damn potent, and for the record, literally every notable character Akame has ever fought, knew about Murasame's capabilities, also correct me if I'm wrong as I haven't seen much of Tower of God, but I do believe Zahard has some form of ranged attacks.

Skill:

Oh god where do I begin, Mashenny is a highly adaptive fighter and is extremely smart, but Akame's feats are simply better,

Now, Akame herself has dozens of feats without the use of Murasame at all, including one where, as I mentioned above she straight up wears a guy out by striking in non vital points while taking damage herself and outlasts him through stamina.

I think it's also worth noting her battle with Esdeath was done when Murasame's curse was useless. And would have killed her with or without Murasame considering how she mangaged to strike her without even using her main blade.

BTW she's had to deal with literally storms of ice from Esdeath and from what I have seen Maschenny's ranged attacks don't come close Result: The biggest issue for Akame will be her Time Cooldown, and I straight up would have given it to her had it not been for it, issue is, Maschenny does have a chance at surviving long enough for it to run out before slaughtering poor 7B Akame.

I lean towards her overall, but for the time being settle me for inconclusive, as it can go either way due to his own AP and Dura

That time limit seriously screws up her Enoodzuno matches.

@Gargoyle One

Just to warn you, Maschenny's Redan can be used for a long time, more than than 5 minutes, and it's only 6-C when using Redan, and its Base is At least Large Mountain level with AP of 2.2 Gigatons. That is, both are disadvantaged because of the time of their stronger forms.

But I already added...

I was referring to your reasons on top of mine, just stating it solidifies what I think is the outcome

Although how long doe the form last?

5 minutes, but she can use another Redan again after this time limit because Maschenny has a lot of resistance being comparable to people who can fight normally after losing an arm or fighting with the body totally bloody.

Back