• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two Peak Antagonists Fight (Negan vs Lalo) (0-7-0) (Grace)

They both don't have any matches, I might as well do one for them.

Rules:
  • They start 15 meters away and out of each others line of sight
  • They both have a Glock and a baseball bat covered in barbed wire
  • They fight in Alexandria
  • Fight to death
  • SBA for anything else

dayi6jh-5c623b18-844c-45b1-bfc4-028b2e9f76d3.jpg
lalo_by_foxinaboxroberts_dffy7hp-fullview.jpg

Negan: ()

Lalo: (MarkGoldbridge, King_Dom470, AThe1412, Mariogoods, Peppersalt43, PrismoBro, V999)

Incon: ()

Last edited:
Negans Stuff:
  • Negan knows the location better
  • Negan has more experience wielding a bat
  • Negan has the lifting strength advantage
  • Negan is likely stronger in terms of ap
  • More brutal combatant

Lalos Stuff:
  • More intelligent
  • More skilled in h2h and probably with firearms aswell
  • Higher stamina

Negans Wincons:

• Getting close and bashing Lalos brain in (Kinda 50/50 with this one because if negan hits Lalo in the head once he's just gonna kill him, but Lalo is also super skilled so he could disarm him before he gets the chance. Although negan can effortlessly restrain him so maybe its more in Negans favour than I thought)
  • Getting a shot off before Lalo (Again Lalo is more skilled than negan but negans not incompetent either so idk. And negan knows the location better so he could use that to his advantage as a way to get the drop on him)

Lalos Wincons:

• Getting a shot off before Negan (again kinda 50/50 since Lalo has the skill advantage but Negan has prior knowledge of the location so that kinda give him the edge)
  • Winning a physical altercation with Negan (His skill would definitely throw Negan off but it's the fact that Negan is so much stronger which will make this tactic an issue)

i'd say i'm probably leaning towards Negan. In H2H Negan takes this mid-high diff.

In a shootout it's probably way closer maybe with Lalo even winning it

i'd say i'm probably leaning towards Negan. In H2H Negan takes this mid-high diff.

In a shootout it's probably way closer maybe with Lalo even winning it
I mean, if Lalo can trap Negan somewhere like when he trapped a squad of hitmen and killed them, i say he wins in a shootout. Negan can be tricked and doesn't use firearms a lot. Lalo's intelligence would surely help him a lot, Negan's intelligence is Gifted but i dont see the reason behind it.
Martial Arts could help Lalo in a H2H fight but Negan will just overpower him.
Also like you said Lalo has a stamina advantage, i guess he can just run away from Negan without getting tired at all, and when Negan is tired, Lalo can kill him easily.

I doubt this fight will be a H2H, so my vote is for Lalo, and i guess you are voting Negan.

I mean, if Lalo can trap Negan somewhere like when he trapped a squad of hitmen and killed them, i say he wins in a shootout. Negan can be tricked and doesn't use firearms a lot. Lalo's intelligence would surely help him a lot, Negan's intelligence is Gifted but i dont see the reason behind it.
Martial Arts could help Lalo in a H2H fight but Negan will just overpower him.
Also like you said Lalo has a stamina advantage, i guess he can just run away from Negan without getting tired at all, and when Negan is tired, Lalo can kill him easily.

I doubt this fight will be a H2H, so my vote is for Lalo, and i guess you are voting Negan.
Nah I’d have to agree that the fight would likely come down to firearms so I too will be voting Lalo

Back