• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two-Part Question(s) (Marvel-Based)

First Part : (Marvel-Based) If a tier 0 ( TOAA in this case ) has someone in a non-canon comic stated to be their near equal (Ka'dmon) and or superior ( Job Burke... My current avatar image. I love him more than Franklin as a character... So avatar change ) ... What tier would you give them ?

- One example they ( Job Burke ) are stated to be their Master. Like, a Living Tribunal relationship or Galactus and Franklin's relationship.

- They are scared of this individual being turned against them, and aren't anywhere near scared of anyone else in the series. Would the following tiers work : At least High 1-A, possibly Higher. At least High 1-A. High 1-A , or Likely 0 . I normally wouldnt be this indecisive... But a thread about the LOI and Writer tells me At least High 1-A is going to become a tier soon. It wouldn't affect the tier 0's tier as it is a noncanon comic.

(Second Part) Thanos viewed a 1-A realm ( Cosmic Vortex, a realm outside the constraints of time and space ) , as well as everything TOAA created, as an Author does to fiction. Would this be High 1-A or At least 1-A ? Yes this would scale to the Fallen Stars and Job Byrke minimally due to the statements of being near equal or superipr to TOAA, and the Heart was only a fraction of it.

Back