• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
SwathingDegenera777 said:
I vote for Rose because of her soulfuckery, she can just **** Malucius's soul up the ass
That's honestly not enough. Malucius has a massive range advantage and knows all of her abilities.

Tough call. I actually see this going either way. Leaning towards Rose right now via Soul hax and Death Bubbles. I could be wrong.

You know it's strange that this thread has gotten so little attention despite it involving one of Monarch's characters.

Christian Higdon said:
Tough call. I actually see this going either way. Leaning towards Rose right now via Soul hax and Death Bubbles. I could be wrong.
Actually, retract it. I can't even debate properly.

Just so everyone is informed, Malucius in character will immediatly know all of Rose's abilities, has a huge range advantage and will start off with attacks that should work against Rose (if there are any).

WHYNAUT said:
Just so everyone is informed, Malucius in character will immediatly know all of Rose's abilities, has a huge range advantage and will start off with attacks that should work against Rose (if there are any).
Speed is equal and SBA puts them at 4 KM (distance from each other at start) at max, which Rose can reach to, so distance isn't gonna be easy to create.

Rose's teleportation doesn't have the same range. Also just found out that Rose doesn't resist time stop.

If they're in range

And both can just teleport to essentially make range pointless

Voting Rose for the soulhax, the other guy knowing she can soulhax doesn't make that soulhax any less dangerous

Oh this match has become outdated since both profiles need to be updated. Also I don't know how good Rose's soul hax is, but Malucius does have resistance.

Back