• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two joke-ass characters duke it out to see which one is worse: Godrick the Grafted Vs Kamen Rider Scissors

Jamesthetaker

He/Him
Last edited:
They're about even in physical statistics, though Godrick actually has the better range thanks to his larger size and shockwaves. Neither have any durability negating abilities to my knowledge either.

Scissors should have a small advantage with the information analysis and seems to have a better battle record than Godrick as far as I can tell. But if Godrick cam manage to get to his Dragon arm then he can burn him with ranged fire attacks and shockwaves.

Not sure but leaning on Godrick for now.

Scissors doesn’t have good battle it from what I remember, he was killed pretty quickly by Ren, who despite being one of the more skilled riders, doesn’t really have much of anything when it comes to fighting experience iirc.

A good advantage for Scissors is that it’s a 2v1 fight where both he and his Contract Monster have comparable stats to Godrick that and the fact it has crazy regen. Although at the same time, if Goodrick somehow destroys the buckle, not only would it force Scissors to detransform, but his CM would also go after him. Essentially allowing Godrick to win from a single lucky hit

In all seriousness, despite the meme about Scissors getting killed every time, he managed to occasionally overwhelm Knight and almost win in their fight, if not for Ren getting a lucky hit on his buckle. Another thing is that he managed to deceive Shinji in the beginning and nearly succeed in taking out the newbie (kind of like how Godrick picks on Tarnished).

Also, I don't remember Godrick having any truly impressive skills either. He has hunted down many Tarnished and was proven to be a challenge for beginning players, but that was it. Godrick is unaware of the buckle weakness; hence, the majority of his attacks will be directed at Scissors' entire body rather than the buckle alone.

Essentially, both should be relative in terms of skills and experience, so it boils down to other factors.

Well, unless Godrick has something useful that I don’t see, I think Scissors has this. It’s a 2v1, with Scissors’s CM having regen that Godrick cannot compete with.

Scissoring
huh-meme.gif

Back