• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two Highschool girls who become aware they are much greater than they thought they were. Usagi vs Monika

useless here, Sailor Moon characters can manipulate the space time with the thought and manipulated the information around them (Reality Manip) and she resists that to all her fight

DodoNova2 said:
useless here, Sailor Moon characters can manipulate the space time with the thought and manipulated the information around them (Reality Manip) and she resists that to all her fight

info Manipulationn aint no reality Manipulation

info is the manipulation of someones core exictence, and is the equivalent of manipulation od existence, and plot manipulation is above that and mostly everything else mentioned above

Monika doesn't have BFR tho. And no one agreed with it being BFR

And Usagi resists erasure + Mid-Godly so the former is useless

It was also said that the plot manip part is her forcing the player to stay in that place. Sending the player here is just because she nuked everything else

Even then, that's only one winning move on Monika's part while Usagi wins has multiple ways to beat her (Conceptual manip, seal her, possibly absorption, and i'm not going trough the abilities of all the Sailor Senshi). So i vote her

Kaltias wrote And Usagi resists erasure + Mid-Godly so the former is useless

I thought only 2C had Mid Godly?

AquaWaifu said:
I can change it to low 2-C since both are that...it eems mainlymid godly regen playing a BIG factor in Usagi haing so many votes and even without she'd still have ways to win
^

I think that it was the answer to me saying "you could simply allow every victory condition", considering that the OP was edited that way

Back