• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two Highschool girls who become aware they are much greater than they thought they were. Usagi vs Monika

Princess-of-the-Moon-sailor-moon-29314065-1280-960
OnlyMonika

Usagi - 0 ()

VS

Monika - 0 ()

Inconclusive - 0 ()

BATTLE CONDITIONS/RULES:

Both have no knowledge or preptime

Both are Low 2-C

Both are in-character, willing to kill.

Usagi is Eternal Sailor Moo

Battle takes place in Usagi's Hometow

distance is 3 meters.

win via any method

I did not even notice that this match was already created, well I have some things to say:

> Win via Death

Monika lost. she will never be able to kill her.

otherwise,

Usagi Win, she is really very hard to kill, A massive resistance to Existence Erasure, Intangibility and Mid Godly, she can kill her, Seal, Sleep ect...

I mean, if the victory is via "death", then Usagi would just "kill" the "human" Monika with a basic power, and she would technically win, it wouldnt matter if she was able to resist erasure.

Kyle Ramos said:
I mean, if the victory is via "death", then Usagi would just "kill" the "human" Monika with a basic power, and she would technically win, it wouldnt matter if she was able to resist erasure.

I aint counting any technical win BS.

Kyle Ramos said:

OvO

I can change it to low 2-C since both are that...it eems mainlymid godly regen playing a BIG factor in Usagi haing so many votes and even without she'd still have ways to win

That would make it closer yes. Alternatively you could simply say that all victory conditions are allowed given that from what I know Monika's plot manip can be used to incapacitate

Monika should be able to get past Mid-Godly. I don't think Sailor Moon can regen if the entire realm she's in is erased along with her. And Monika doesn't even need to engage in combat because she can control the plot.

Couldn't Monika just spam plot manip and also erase reality, then have Usagi under means that only High Godly regen would get her back into existence?

Because how many timelines could Usagi destroy? if at all.

Usa vs Moni
I have free time

Well, I'll give a new reason for Sailor:

• First, she has a very disabling Regen for Monika as well as a Massive resistance to Existance erasure and a resistance to Reality Manipulation and resists the inevitable death of the curse of nehellenia (Probabi, she resists almost all the haxes of Monika
  • Second, in this form, she directly uses her attack (Conceptual Erasure) and can affect non-corporeal beings
  • Thirdly, Monika's characters do not allow to use her most powerful ability as a script
  • Usagi Win (it would have been a good match with the anime version of Sailor Moo) sorry monika, I love you but here is an inevitable defeat
  • Monika

And Sailor Moon has absolutely zero resistance to Plot Manipulation.

Doesn't she immediately just make SM kill herself with that?

IDK but type 8 immortality and revitalisation....

technically she has a resistance to something similar to Plot manip

I mean. She can make her kill herself by making her destroy the crystal that gives it.

Where and when?

the crystal can not be destroyed by it or Galaxia, only the Galaxy Cauldron. and she can not really, the crystal only appears when your entire body has been destroyed it is not on your body directly

She managed to change her destiny, she should die inexorably because of a curse, but she managed to overcome this

the problem with plot manipulation vs all of that is that; with plot manipulation, its basically reality warping, information manip, and little bit of proability manip thrown in too.

it doesnt matter. Monika will find a way.

(like how she did to get her own route)

> Well, Usagi can just ..... erase it, so my vote goes to it, moreover, Plot manipulation can be countered by all the resistance of Usagi. I will make a more precise vote

Back