• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
No he can't, unless he has ki then he can't. Also if gogeta transforms he'll go SSBE which he definitely can't copy that.
And gogeta's RPL makes him gradually get faster so he does have a speed advantage.
Metal can copy Gogeta's RPL too, especially since Sonic also have his own version of it, and his data is copied by Metal. And again, going Kaioken or SSBE is pretty ooc for Gogeta to use given he never used these forms

Metal Overlord can use the VMOA or LSA to amp his speed and power, also his reaction speed is x4 higher than his base speed...though I don't know if speed equal affects that or not.

How is Broly > Beerus? Nothing confirms this, especially when it was Goku who said this, who doesn't know Beerus' full power so he wouldn't know how strong Beerus actually is
Goku fought and beat someone even stronger than beerus and he said he was sure of it. There is no one more credible than Goku here.
Metal can copy Gogeta's RPL too, especially since Sonic also have his own version of it, and his data is copied by Metal. And again, going Kaioken or SSBE is pretty ooc for Gogeta to use given he never used these forms
Gogeta's RPL is from his biology, how will that get copied? And gogeta's RPL is most likely better. He never used kk or SSBE because he never needed to. If he sees himself in any kind of trouble then he'll use it immediately and stomp.
Metal Overlord can use the VMOA or LSA to amp his speed and power, also his reaction speed is x4 higher than his base speed...though I don't know if speed equal affects that or not.
Even more reason for gogeta to transform.

Isn't Sonic's passive development only noted to exist inside of the Modern Era? Did Metal even copy that stuff aside from the physical stats he had at this time?
That doesn't mean it doesn't exists. This isn't some ability he gained like Chaos Control or something, that comes from his physiology as much as Saiyans get zenkais due to their physiology

Gogeta's RPL is from his biology, how will that get copied? And gogeta's RPL is most likely better.
Because Metal can copy the biological traits of others, including even beings such as Chaos with his regeneration
He never used kk or SSBE because he never needed to. If he sees himself in any kind of trouble then he'll use it immediately and stomp.
Why should we assume that? Nothing in canon suggests he'll do that nor that he's capable of using it (and don't being DBH as an example since it's not canon to this Gogeta)

That doesn't mean it doesn't exists. This isn't some ability he gained like Chaos Control or something, that comes from his physiology as much as Saiyans get zenkais due to their physiology
Then this is another typo on his profile, because his Adventure era key describes an entire different form of development compared to what he has on later incarnations by the time he fights other people around. (Which is acknowledged on the page if you check it out)
Accelerated Development (Training; Physical Stats, Abilities. Replicated Chaos Control after seeing Shadow use it once, and became an expert Extreme Gear Rider with no formal training. Repeatedly hinted to train and grow faster as well as stronger)
Accelerated Development (Passive, Training; Physical Stats, Abilities. The Same as his Adventure Era-self. Additionally, he grew stronger after six months of imprisonment in the Death Egg with his hands and knees bound. Was later stated to exceed previous data by Infinite during their second encounter, and stated himself to grow stronger every second before quickly overwhelming him despite being on even ground minutes before)

Because Metal can copy the biological traits of others, including even beings such as Chaos with his regeneration

Why should we assume that? Nothing in canon suggests he'll do that nor that he's capable of using it (and don't being DBH as an example since it's not canon to this Gogeta)
Okay.
Bruh. So gogeta was stomping broly in SSB already, he had no reason to transform. We know for a fact he can transform into SSBE. therefore if the form isn't restricted, then gogeta will turn into the form when he needs to, he didn't need to vs broly but he will need it here.

Then this is another typo on his profile, because his Adventure era key describes an entire different form of development compared to what he has on later incarnations by the time he fights other people around. (Which is acknowledged on the page if you check it out)
Then it should be fixed. Modern Sonic is the same Sonic as Adventure Sonic (and even OG Classic Sonic), so abilities that are related to his physiology should appear in all of Sonic's keys as they aren't abilities he gained

No we don't. We know Vegeta can, but not that Gogeta can do it too, unless there is clear information that he can do it in canon (again, aside from DBH)
Lmao what? Are you serious?
That's like saying Z vegito can't turn SSJ3 because he never transformed to that when he fought buuhan.

Lmao what? Are you serious?
That's like saying Z vegito can't turn SSJ3 because he never transformed to that when he fought buuhan.
Does Vegito have proof he could use SSJ3? It's possible he have this but we can't assume without proof, especially since the only time SSJ3 Vegito is mentioned is in DBH, much like SSBE Gogeta

Does Vegito have proof he could use SSJ3? It's possible he have this but we can't assume without proof, especially since the only time SSJ3 Vegito is mentioned is in DBH, much like SSBE Gogeta
Oh you want proof?
2 SSJ grade 1s, Goten and trunks, are able to transform into a SSJ3 when they fuse, but you expect me to believe that a SSJ3 and a SSJ2 fusing can only transform into a SSJ? Are you gonna tell me that vegito didn't transform into a SSJ3 or SSJ2 because he couldn't and not because he didn't need to? That's absolutely ridiculous. Gogeta automatically gets all of Goku and vegeta's forms and abilities, period.

Oh you want proof?
2 SSJ grade 1s, Goten and trunks, are able to transform into a SSJ3 when they fuse, but you expect me to believe that a SSJ3 and a SSJ2 fusing can only transform into a SSJ? Are you gonna tell me that vegito didn't transform into a SSJ3 or SSJ2 because he couldn't and not because he didn't need to? That's absolutely ridiculous. Gogeta automatically gets all of Goku and vegeta's forms and abilities, period.
You still didn't provided proof for your claims

You still didn't provided proof for your claims
I have. Fusions get the same transformations as their fusers nay greater as we see with gotenks who's fusers can only go grade 1 can now go SSJ3, so vegito would automatically get SSJ3 too since his fusers already have SSJ3 and far greater forms than gotenks. Same applies to gogeta, and this is ignoring the fact that fusions automatically get all the powers and abilities of their fusers by default. Like look at kefla for example, not only did she get SSJ2 but she even merged it with kale's controlled berserk form. So it's absolutely undeniable that gogeta can turn SSBE.

Like look at kefla for example, not only did she get SSJ2 but she even merged it with kale's controlled berserk form. So it's absolutely undeniable that gogeta can turn SSBE.
Both Caulifla and Kale have SSJ2. Kale's version is a special case of SSJ2, but it's still SSJ2, much like how Broly's regular SSJ form is still SSJ

Both Caulifla and Kale have SSJ2. Kale's version is a special case of SSJ2, but it's still SSJ2, much like how Broly's regular SSJ form is still SSJ
I don't recall that, I just remember her controlling her rampaging form, was it ever stated it was SSJ2?
Anyway I proved that Gogeta can use SSBE, so he'll sense metal mans power then blitz and one shot when he feels in danger.

I don't recall that, I just remember her controlling her rampaging form, was it ever stated it was SSJ2?
She had both forms. She got SSJ2 while fighting Goku with Caulifla
Anyway I proved that Gogeta can use SSBE, so he'll sense metal mans power then blitz and one shot when he feels in danger.
Oh I forgot to mention that these amps will make Gogeta flatly 2-C, meaning the match couldn't be added if the amps cause a tier jump as well

She had both forms. She got SSJ2 while fighting Goku with Caulifla

Oh I forgot to mention that these amps will make Gogeta flatly 2-C, meaning the match couldn't be added if the amps cause a tier jump as well
Can you send a video? I really can't remember that happening.
No, jumping a tier doesn't disqualify a match. Jumping tiers can be restricted but they aren't restricted by the OP.

May I remind you, but on speed equalization rules you can't win by blitzing a naturally slower character, which nullifies this match from being added.
Wrong. A match is only invalid if the slower character wins by blitz, not the faster character, Gogeta is faster as far as I know.

The fight is most likely gonna be over before 5 minutes
So Gogeta has a chance to adapt to the dura gap during this time.
Not with Metal's regen.
Wrong. A match is only invalid if the slower character wins by blitz, not the faster character, Gogeta is faster as far as I know.
Is he? Game Super forms recently got enormous speed upgrades.

Regardless, Gogeta likely wouldn't even use SSBKK or SSBE because he already got the advantage in AP over Metal, and Metal would either time stop him (Chaos Control bypasses resistance) and/or BFR him to space

Regardless, Gogeta likely wouldn't even use SSBKK or SSBE because he already got the advantage in AP over Metal, and Metal would either time stop him (Chaos Control bypasses resistance) and/or BFR him to space
No, he is at a 3x disadvantage and Metal can copy all his moves. Gogeta will be like nah, and power up and finish this. Gogeta also resists time stop to 3x baseline and how does BFR work?

Chaos Control's BFR can send people to parallel dimensions once used and in some specific cases even seal them depending on who's using it.
Okay there are a lot of counters to that but it depends on the specifics, but basically, gogeta should be able to break dimensions like crackers so this shouldn't work.
How is it 3 layers above Baseline? Goku resists it due to Time skip and that's it
Something like Goku resisting hit's time skip, then hit stating that his time skip won't work on Goku during their rematch, then scaling to Jiren who no sold the time leap.

Something like Goku resisting hit's time skip, then hit stating that his time skip won't work on Goku during their rematch, then scaling to Jiren who no sold the time leap.
Hit's technique on Jiren wasn't really time stop. It's basically stopping time AROUND Jiren to basically paralyse him and hold him in place. And scaling resistances due to power doesn't work unless the hax is explicably stated to fail on stronger opponent, which in that case, those that resist it should lose their resistance as it's not done with an innate resistance, just pure AP

It's still just 1 layer of time stop even with Hit's time skip, and Chaos Control bypasses that

Back