• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
No, it immobilizes you otherwise the super trio would do it if they are trapped. It's pretty much sealing
They can't also teleport out, so that kind of support this point (since if they could Sonic would've used Chaos Control to escape, which he did in SA2 to escape from Eggman trapping him)

They can't also teleport out, so that kind of support this point (since if they could Sonic would've used Chaos Control to escape, which he did in SA2 to escape from Eggman trapping him)
I think he was talking about Gogeta being able to destroy the projectiles before they hit him.

So even if Gogetas statistics amplification comes in clutch and he turns metal into a puddle he can just come back... Well metal sonic fra and since it doesn't matter anymore at this point I need to ask why metal sonic dosent have a super form on his profile since he turned super in sonic mainia adventures.

Sonic Mania Adventures - All Episodes / Sonic the Hedgehog

That stupid link had better work.

Real or not it should probably recive a mention either on profile or in a thread although I'm cutting through the text here to pretend my derailment never happened since in retrospect I kind of want to start a discussion about this elsewhere. How do characters like gogeta in vs battles like this work since if they diffuse mid fight do goku and vegeta take over, dose gogeta lose via technicality and most importantly do we just pretend gogeta can't diffuse since it would violate the threads rules in a similar manner to both fighters getting restricted to a certain teir?

If Gogeta De-Fuses that's GG anyways since Goku and Vegeta get murdered because they're much weaker than the opponent Gogeta was fighting (because if you're using Gogeta is likely because the AP plus the combined Hax of Goku and Vegeta)

If Gogeta De-Fuses that's GG anyways since Goku and Vegeta get murdered because they're much weaker than the opponent Gogeta was fighting (because if you're using Gogeta is likely because the AP plus the combined Hax of Goku and Vegeta)
Unless goku goes UI or Vegeta goes UE but I don’t think tha’s allowed here

That is irrelevant in this fight, Gogeta has an eternity.

Back