• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two Child Eaters Face Off

GreyFang82

He/Him
Story: Rose the Hat has finally tracked down another child with The Shine to a library. As she walks in she hears a child scream and makes her way to the Delicious symphony of tasty fear. She walks into a secluded room where the child is in the corner and a monstrous figure is nearly upon her. She slams the door to get their attention before saying "Well hi there!"

Both 9-C

Speed is Equal

Both are 5 meters from each other

Who wins and why?

Mr. Mortma:

Rose the Hat: 3
(Gewsbumpz dude, Walker21232123, LordUrien935)

Inconclusive:

Rose The Hat
"Well hi there!"

Mr.Mortmancard

Question: How does her Absorption, Statistics Amplification, Clairvoyance, Extrasensory Perception work? is it like her mind manipulation which she can't do without astral projections

She absorbs steam from a dying person with Shine, she can make herself stronger by absorbing a lot of steam, and her Clairvoyance and Extrasensory Perception is just something she can do all the time I think, since she detected Abra more than once in the film.

And can this Clairvoyance of hers predict the future like traditional Clairvoyance or is it just used to detect others

Detecting only. She has never predicted the future in the film, or else she would've known that Abra and Danny set a trap for her.

Ok. Someone just updated Rose's page and explained all the abilities. So going off what I'm seeing from the profile, maybe Mr. Mortman can overpower her given his far superior lifting strength and rip her apart from there (Speed being equalized also helps since she can't move away in time). And since her powers mostly revolve around steam so stuff like her Regenerationn and Absorption wouldn't really come into play since this battle according to the OP takes place in Mr. Mortman's library (Where I seriously doubt she can find any steam, also going by the summary of the profile this steam substance comes from shiners which Mr. Mortman clearly isn't) also going by SBA they would be willing to kill each other so I doubt she could charm him. Plus if she has a knife Mr. Mortman can probably take it from her with his supeior lifting strength.

So with that context my vote is for Morty.

She scales to tanking 7.5k joules with only getting a bloody nose after so he's not gonna be killed fast AT ALL and lifting strength doesn't ignore durability, she can hit him in a major vein and he's gonna slowly bleed out, and if he touches him on his head she can enter his mind and he really can't do anything from there.

What is his AP again? ripping kids apart? Shotguns do that and that's half as strong what she was hit with.

Edit: Also possibly hundreds of years of experience here

So she can just touch his head and have control over him. If that's how it works she wins, so change my vote for her (Morty already has a notable victory coming up).

also that last bit makes you sound like a smart ass, no offense

Back