• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two Alien's Clash

The most basic laws of physics say if it’s not heavy, he can launch it regardless of how strong he is. Of course laws of physics don’t apply but AP based kb is something that makes no sense and is constantly ignored throughout the entirety of one punch man since he gets thrown around infinitely
But that just means that the moon feat is gonna be treated at lifting strength, so that doesn’t even matter
Boros is nearly blitzing him in this match, launching to the moon will be fast enough to work most likely
also nappa doesn’t just one shot his regen, Boros literally regenerates completely unnatached bits of him self after being literally exploded
It’s either collapsing star roaring cannon or nappa just loses
Also people have seemingly forgotten that nappa still doesn’t withstand Boros heat attacks

Usually the only debates where it gets really bad is when it involves Saitama himself, since everybody wants to say Saitama can create half a Big Bang or something but then people wanna say that according to the feats he’s just island level

The most basic laws of physics say if it’s not heavy, he can launch it regardless of how strong he is. Of course laws of physics don’t apply but AP based kb is something that makes no sense and is constantly ignored throughout the entirety of one punch man since he gets thrown around infinitely
But that just means that the moon feat is gonna be treated at lifting strength, so that doesn’t even matter
Boros is nearly blitzing him in this match, launching to the moon will be fast enough to work most likely
also nappa doesn’t just one shot his regen, Boros literally regenerates completely unnatached bits of him self after being literally exploded
It’s either collapsing star roaring cannon or nappa just loses
Also people have seemingly forgotten that nappa still doesn’t withstand Boros heat attacks
Boros can't regenerate from being vaporised and even if boros kick actually end up throwing nappa. He can change trajectory mid air with ease

Actually in character he might even let an energy blast hit him if he thinks he can tank it 😂 Destructo disk reference
Nappa knew z fighter were weak because of scouters he probably won't think the same for boros or will at least consider him a serious threat since the scouters will show a considerably higher power level for him

Nappa knew z fighter were weak because of scouters he probably won't think the same for boros or will at least consider him a serious threat since the scouters will show a considerably higher power level for him
Boros doesn't have KI, but the scouter should still work with aura, right?

oh, now I'm more interested in this actually
can I see the stuff saying it was a mistranslation?
I honestly don't remember where it's from but I think it was something along the lines of the kanji of star which means hoshi or something can also mean planet, so the proper context would actually be planet not star, or something like that I don't remember.

It'd be way inconsistent with all his feats, even the anime's planet destroying CSRC statement contradicts this, that's why I think they consider the planet translation "correcter" and the star a mistranslation.
Anime is a buffed continuity so it wouldn't be inconsistent. All he said was he would blow saitama and the planet to hell or something like that.

Star would do that lol

Yeah but that star statement could just as well mean planet, and planet is more consistent with every other feat in the entire verse.
the verse varies wildly in power so I don't think consistency means much here
anyways it's clear that boros might not be star level, but at the same time I feel like the chance of it being star level is around just as likely as planet level
if it were up to me, I'd put "small planet level, possibly star level" on his profile but
I doubt the wiki would allow that. I'm gonna take a wild guess tho and assume later in opm we'll be seeing star level stuff

anyways it's clear that boros might not be star level, but at the same time I feel like the chance of it being star level is around just as likely as planet level
if it were up to me, I'd put "small planet level, possibly star level" on his profile but
I doubt the wiki would allow that. I'm gonna take a wild guess tho and assume later in opm we'll be seeing star level stuff
Oh no, the compus is only canon to the anime.

There is no planet feats in the anime prior.
I think the wiki would just take the low ball since the high ball is iffy.

also I don't understand how planet surface level would even work I mean
he would have to destroy the whole planet if he wanted to reach the surface of the other side of the planet right?
also it's also kinda implied that he was planet busting without armor on, since it apparently was sealing his power the whole time before saitama broke it
and then he goes on and
has his released power
has a meteoric burst on top of that
and then he gets super pissed off and is basically blitzing in comparison to what he was doing before
and then on top of that a collapsing star roaring cannon
not exactly crt levels of evidence, but it's still interesting to think about if he was intended to be star level or not

Back