• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two Alien's Clash

Also in Meteoric Burst Boros was looking pretty tired after that first combo, pretty sure Nappa's gonna have no trouble outlasting
He was still able to launch a series of attacks after Saitama returned from the moon, so he shouldn't be too quickly spent but I do agree that Nappa might actually outlast Boros with his AP-advantage.

Nappa can catch himself with flight if he gets launched, and Boros can't even harm him so I'm actually really doubtful if he can actually launch him anywhere
That might indeed be a problem for Boros. For this to succeed Boros would need to get Nappa into space fast enough that Nappa can't react in time and it would have to be far enough for Nappa to not be able to return fast enough to avoid suffocation.

I'm talking about his FTL value, what he scale to?
His win condition is BFR, everything else get countered, boros can't harm nappa and nappa can unironically kill him by shouting.
Yes red ribbon army saga and I remember there were other feats too.
And yeah would boros even be able to launch nappa at all? he can't even move nappa because of AP, and his moon kick is an AP feat.

wtf scan?
Saitama's FTL rating comes from this and Boros should be quite a bit above the assumed throwing speed.

The temperature probably comes from Boros melting his ship which is notably advanced.

not sure how the wiki handles knockback vs damage, but what makes the most sense is that he can knock away nappa, but nappa just uses flight and returns
I'm pretty sure launching someone is AP based unless you're doing it via LS, which isn't a sound argument here since DBZ barely has any LS feats

I'm talking about his FTL value, what he scale to?
His win condition is BFR, everything else get countered, boros can't harm nappa and nappa can unironically kill him by shouting.
Yes red ribbon army saga and I remember there were other feats too.
And yeah would boros even be able to launch nappa at all? he can't even move nappa because of AP, and his moon kick is an AP feat.

wtf scan?
His temp upscale from emperor nova enduring 10k temp from phoenixman.

I'm pretty sure launching someone is AP based unless you're doing it via LS, which isn't a sound argument here since DBZ barely has any LS feats
well there's gotta be more to it than that though, since saitama gets regularly ragdolled despite being able to kill anybody in his verse with a fart

well there's gotta be more to it than that though, since saitama gets regularly ragdolled despite being able to kill anybody in his verse with a fart
The only reason the BFR worked on Saitama was because he literally lets his opponents knock him around, if he weren't the kick would've done absolutely nothing

He was still able to launch a series of attacks after Saitama returned from the moon, so he shouldn't be too quickly spent but I do agree that Nappa might actually outlast Boros with his AP-advantage.

That might indeed be a problem for Boros. For this to succeed Boros would need to get Nappa into space fast enough that Nappa can't react in time and it would have to be far enough for Nappa to not be able to return fast enough to avoid suffocation.

Saitama's FTL rating comes from this and Boros should be quite a bit above the assumed throwing speed.

The temperature probably comes from Boros melting his ship which is notably advanced.
I see but there are 2 end for reaction and speed so which is accepted?
I see, melting point of steel is 1370 C.
not necessarily true, since nappa doesn't weigh that much
but he has flight, so he can probably counteract being launched
not sure how the wiki handles knockback vs damage, but what makes the most sense is that he can knock away nappa, but nappa just uses flight and returns
his kick is AP based, so nappa isn't getting pushed because of durability.
His temp upscale from emperor nova enduring 10k temp from phoenixman.
why does he scale to that?

The only reason the BFR worked on Saitama was because he literally lets his opponents knock him around, if he weren't the kick would've done absolutely nothing
ok, I should probably stop caring about the laws of physics then
regardless I feel like this is an inconclusive, as boros said, saitama would have eventually gotten weaker while he got regenerated
only difference between this match is that saitama is an absolutely insane amount stronger than boros, and also because he got pissed off and wasted his energy on roaring cannon
but nappa also seems to be somewhat stronger than boros from what I've read, and if nappa goes all out I'm unsure if boros would regenerate from it
or if he would just roaring cannon and then die

regardless I feel like this is an inconclusive, as boros said, saitama would have eventually gotten weaker while he got regenerated
only difference between this match is that saitama is an absolutely insane amount stronger than boros, and also because he got pissed off and wasted his energy on roaring cannon
but nappa also seems to be somewhat stronger than boros from what I've read, and if nappa goes all out I'm unsure if boros would regenerate from it
That only applies to released Boros. MB Boros couldn't outlast Nappa on stamina alone.

Nappa is 44x stronger here, and ki blasts can vaporize stronger forms of regen than what Boros has.

I'm voting Nappa since Boros will either tire himself out, get hit and die, use CSRC and die, and him having heat manip from scaling above a character he has no connection to seems extremely fishy

That only applies to released Boros. MB Boros couldn't outlast Nappa on stamina alone.
boros during meteoric burst doesn't have weakened regen, since saitama did kinda rip him apart with consecutive normal punches and he regenerated just fine from it
Nappa is 44x stronger here, and ki blasts can vaporize stronger forms of regen than what Boros has.

I'm voting Nappa since Boros will either tire himself out, get hit and die, use CSRC and die, and him having heat manip from scaling above a character he has no connection to seems extremely fishy
he can incinerate any life form according to him, but I agree with that heat scaling not being valid

1. Can you give me a scan saying that boros ship's material is avove anything on earth?
2. How does that make him scale to pheonix man's heat?
Here's a link. But to summarize it says:

"
Boros ship:
  • It is made from a special metal not findable in Earth.
  • It's maze design is a work of Kazuo Nomura and was used in the manga with the author's permission.
  • The ship is so resistant that it didn't fall even after a series of Saitama's deadly fists (aka normal punches as we saw in the anime - manga)."

Boros was melting the ship with his energy. A metal not available on earth and more durable that emperor Nova. The melting point should logicly be higher.

Link

Oof that's the high end, which means boros is 5.8x faster. But hold on, why does boros scale to saitama's feat? Shouldn't boros just upscale to FTL or does the profile actually scale him tio this calculation?
I'm not entirely sure. Boros' profile doesn't exactly say to what value he scales to but I can make some conjectures based on what is there and what I know. Boros is ultimately inferior to Saitama to the point where Boros determined that Saitama was so much stronger that the fight against Boros wasn't even an actual battle for him and ultimately Boros got hit by a barrage of Saitama's normal punches before he could do anything, so Boros is quite definitely slower than Saitama. He can be said to be significantly faster than 0.75c in his Released form and upscales from that in his Meteoric Burst form. His Meteoric Burst form actually surprised Saitama based on his eyes widening while he is watching and shortly after getting kicked by Boros, so an argument can be made about Boros scaling to Saitama's reactions. Personally I'd put him a bit below that but then again Boros was confident with winning even after Saitama quickly finished off Geryuganshoop to whom the near lightspeed throwing speed belongs to.

Boros LS stomps. The moon kick from Boros scales from his LS, which is >Class G. Nappa upscales from Tien, who is class 100. Boros also has a massive speed advantage, so if Boros lands him with the kick (which he can via speed), Boros wins via BFR.

I mean can't Nappa just fly back down to Earth as it wouldn't really hurt him. He's relativistic+ and a quick google search says a human could survive for 15 seconds in space before passing out so he should have enough time to get down

Boros LS stomps. The moon kick from Boros scales from his LS, which is >Class G. Nappa upscales from Tien, who is class 100. Boros also has a massive speed advantage, so if Boros lands him with the kick (which he can via speed), Boros wins via BFR.
The class 100 feat is from a 9-A Kid Goku, using LS as an argument isn't good against DB characters since they should logically scale far far higher above it at this point in the series

yes it seems the debate has shifted a bit
saitama has shown high resistance to heat manipulation against genos, so it makes sense for him to be pretty much unphased by the incinerating attack released by boros
but nappa on the other hand does not seem to have it, so it could potentially be very affective against him
also regeneration, and speed
and moon kicking is a maybe possible thing, but not sure
and also nappa is much closer in power to boros than saitama, so he probably won't have to resort to collapsing star
also according to seth the programmer's saitama vid boros is actually a star buster so this is a stomp

Here's a link. But to summarize it says:

"
Boros ship:
  • It is made from a special metal not findable in Earth.
  • It's maze design is a work of Kazuo Nomura and was used in the manga with the author's permission.
  • The ship is so resistant that it didn't fall even after a series of Saitama's deadly fists (aka normal punches as we saw in the anime - manga)."

Boros was melting the ship with his energy. A metal not available on earth and more durable that emperor Nova. The melting point should logicly be higher.

Link
I see, the more durable the higher melting point, so we can use 3410C melting point of tungsten, nappa should scale to 1500c. IDK if nappa heavily effected because IDK if heat works linearly.
I'm not entirely sure. Boros' profile doesn't exactly say to what value he scales to but I can make some conjectures based on what is there and what I know. Boros is ultimately inferior to Saitama to the point where Boros determined that Saitama was so much stronger that the fight against Boros wasn't even an actual battle for him and ultimately Boros got hit by a barrage of Saitama's normal punches before he could do anything, so Boros is quite definitely slower than Saitama. He can be said to be significantly faster than 0.75c in his Released form and upscales from that in his Meteoric Burst form. His Meteoric Burst form actually surprised Saitama based on his eyes widening while he is watching and shortly after getting kicked by Boros, so an argument can be made about Boros scaling to Saitama's reactions. Personally I'd put him a bit below that but then again Boros was confident with winning even after Saitama quickly finished off Geryuganshoop to whom the near lightspeed throwing speed belongs to.
so he upscales to ftl then so a >1.3x gap.
yes it seems the debate has shifted a bit
saitama has shown high resistance to heat manipulation against genos, so it makes sense for him to be pretty much unphased by the incinerating attack released by boros
but nappa on the other hand does not seem to have it, so it could potentially be very affective against him
also regeneration, and speed
and moon kicking is a maybe possible thing, but not sure
and also nappa is much closer in power to boros than saitama, so he probably won't have to resort to collapsing star
also according to seth the programmer's saitama vid boros is actually a star buster so this is a stomp
Nappa AP stomps saitama 44x, I doubt moon kick will do anything at most it'll knock nappa away then he'll need to fly back.

The Moon Kick is less of an AP thing and more of a LS attack. Boros has vastly superior LS than Nappa, that it's not even funny.
I'm pretty sure that boros' moon kick feat is an AP feat, launching something by hitting hard requires AP not lifting, lifting would be to push or pull on something, but to launch it you need AP, saitama had kinetic energy when he was sent flying from boros' and that is AP. So with an AP difference that huge, nappa won't even move from a kick from boros but if boros pushes on him then yeah nappa is getting easily overpowered. (Although if boros tries that he'll die as any resistance from nappa will turn him into a puddle)

I'm pretty sure that boros' moon kick feat is an AP feat, launching something by hitting hard requires AP not lifting, lifting would be to push or pull on something, but to launch it you need AP, saitama had kinetic energy when he was sent flying from boros' and that is AP. So with an AP difference that huge, nappa won't even move from a kick from boros but if boros pushes on him then yeah nappa is getting easily overpowered. (Although if boros tries that he'll die as any resistance from nappa will turn him into a puddle)
You would need incredible LS to achieve that.

It isn't AP, he himself is being pushed by his energy also.

His resistance isn't passive. If he gets kicked and launched at near the speed of light Nappa based on his speed key should react just prior to landing on the moon.
Your comment makes no sense, what do you mean by "his resistance isn't passive", I'm saying boros won't launch nappa at all because of the AP. And even if he did get launched which he won't, he'll just react to it and stop himself immediately and fly back, he is 0.75x SOL which is only 1.3x slower than boros.

Your comment makes no sense, what do you mean by "his resistance isn't passive", I'm saying boros won't launch nappa at all because of the AP. And even if he did get launched which he won't, he'll just react to it and stop himself immediately and fly back, he is 0.75x SOL which is only 1.3x slower than boros.
It makes completely sense. Nappa is stronger in AP. But if he's not fast enough to actively block the kick before it can launch him he'll still be launched.

Back