• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Twin Tailed Terror vs. Thin Tall Tulpa

Alexcar3000

Joke Battles
Retired
Yeppy. I'm doing it. We have two abominations crafted by the human delusion known as "Fear." The story is as follows: A couple of individuals set forth to send tributes to the deceased, as it is the custom, nearing the Halan Pixan. Originally being not just a three-day long festivity, but of a many days event, spanning weeks or perhaps months. These curious agents wanted a true offering for their favorite Abnormality to work on, but in doing so, they violated a --very-- important rule, that is, to not over-feed it. This overproduction of Enkephalin lead to an error in the filtering systems, with said event undergoing, the alarm resounded all across the dark hallway as mysterious black liquid started to leak, the Disciplinary Team was quick to respond, but even swifter a red mist oozed, blurring the employee's perception with astounding BLACK-Type damage. "POSSESSED" was being displayed on their status screen, but they were nowhere to be seen. Lord of Xibalba has caused a breach in the facility, our unfortunate sacrifices transported along with him. They felt HOPELESS and started shrieking unaturally, not noticing the strange place they've gotten themselves into, a dense forest whose skies of lead were uncertain. Wanting to play a little game, the Heavenly Demon King set his liberators free. Not very long afterwards, the trees let a misshapen leaf fall onto the Lord's hand. Undistinct humanoid features in them, the little game has finally started. A tall shadow glooms over the dim light.

Separator thingy
The Black Forest Beginning2
Separator thingy
1379238962939 middle0
(Machiavellian Giggling)

Slenderman
(Loud Static Sounds)

Separator thingy
Both are In-Character. Both are 1-A. Speed is Unequal. Victory via: K.O. ~ Death ~ Incapacitation.

OST:

/extensions/OggHandler/play.png​
/extensions/OggHandler/info.png
Tol Boi: 0 | Spooky Loli: 0 | Inconclusive: 0

I hope the separator thingy doesn't look too mess'd up on other screens. It was a nightmare to pull that off lol.

Okay. Let's get the obvious outta the way...

How high into 1-A is loli? Because Slend is literally Nyar.

I'd say they're pretty even.

Paraphrasing a bit of text:

"The Sacbeh interpretation being an endless aspatial and atemporal "road" that pierces through the cosmic strata, towards the sole "point of origin" that births all conception, which then flows and allows change and perspective to exist, which then take Form as the forces of nature and all phenomena, including space and time, life and deah, etc."

All Death Gods sit at their realm of singularity (beyond-dimensional, beyond-change/perspective, beyond-conception/duality, etc.) transcending an infinite hierarchy of aspatial and atemporal "roads" much, much, much greater than all phenomena, but The Spooky Loli is so absurdly above everyone and everything else, that even the combined destruction up to said level of existence won't dirt his clothing.

The AP having little to no noticeable gap doesn't equal an instant stalemate. It's one of these cases were it can go either way and a in-depth analysis may be required prior to casting a vote. They both indeed have powerful techniques that could significantly harm and handicap the other and a personality (Nyar is a cunning "human-like" fellow, after all and that is without taking into account Slendy's own OG personalty, albeit all crumpled up together into this one composite entity) that could be meaningul in a match. It may be a bit harder to come to a conclusion since it's not a "instantly stomps the other with X ability" match tho lol.

If this ends in a stalemate and therefore hugging each other as the match ends I'm gonna laugh all night.

Picture a sadistic 128cm halloween-costume wearing twin-tailed little menace who only wants to have "Fun."

Congratulations. Now Slendy has a child clinging onto him like a squirrel searching for nuts on someone's jacket, including doing several chaotic laps across his body while sniff-vestigating the popcorn smell on top of him.

RIP the employees who had he misfortune of being in the general area of these two, though.

Slenderman would passively put them to rest, kill them, inflict symptoms on them and make them go mad at the same time.

The employees underwent an intense mental aliment due to the Qliphoth Deterrence's breakthrough with the Abnormality (in this case, Lord of Xibalba) breaching. HOPELESS status is a very high level of psychological corruption (a huge % out of their total SP, which is their sanity and reason) on employees who were already damn sturdy if they're tasked in dealing with an ALEPH Class.

kek

Anywyas, I dunno much about Lord Loli, so I'd like to see your interpretation of the outcome. Because 1-A fights suck.

It may take a while before I can write out the proper wall-o-text, but stalemate is a very true possible outcome, in that case, we just figured out what'll happen lul. Slendy has a new partner in crime to play with. I'm certain he'll be very into the whole cosmic scale stalking spook-fest thing, as always.

Back