• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Twilight Sparkle Vs Not Twilight Sparkle

"I found you, FAKER!"

"Faker? I think you're the fake pony around here! You're comparing yourself to me? Huh, you're not even good enogh to b-"

"I'll make you eat those words!"

Please don't be a hax stomp, please don't be a hax stomp....

Twilight Sparkle
Starlight Glimmer Render By Skodwarde
Let's see how this one goes:
Low 4-C Starlight Glimmer vs Low 4-C Twilight Sparkle

Both get 24 hours prep before fighting.

Both are bloodlusted to avoid PIS/CIS.

Speed is Equalized.

Fight takes place in Dunsfold Aerodrome.

Who wins?

It's been confirmed that Starlight can defeat Twilight in battle bby Twilight herself, saying her magical abilities surpassed even her own. In addition, in "Every Little Thing She Does", they had a kind of spar in the beggining, and Twilight seemed clearly overwhelmed by the end.

Starlight steals her cutie mark to nullify her magic, then goes back in time and kills her as a filly, or Transmutates her into a teacup, or mind controls her.

So who should I count the votes for then? Is it a case of both have viable ways of winning to the point of it being a "whoever hits first wins" situation?

Starlight can just uses the (infamous) Unmark ability to nullify Twilight's ability incliding magic.

But when Starlight choose not to use the Unmark ability, Twilight will find a hard time to fight against her because of her magic ability is a bit better than Twilight. Without Twilight's slavers, Starlight will use the Time Ability to make sure her victory.

For magic combat, Starlight is not lose to Twilight. Starlight can mix the magics, which Twilight can hardly do. Starlight can use strengy better than Twilight.

Conclusion:
Starlight Glimmer wins.

Pikachu942 said:
It's been confirmed that Starlight can defeat Twilight in battle bby Twilight herself, saying her magical abilities surpassed even her own. In addition, in "Every Little Thing She Does", they had a kind of spar in the beggining, and Twilight seemed clearly overwhelmed by the end.
She said and i quote "My magic couldn't stop her, she clearly has more magic than almost any other unicorn i know".

Mariogoods said:
Starlight can just uses the (infamous) Unmark ability to nullify Twilight's ability incliding magic.

But when Starlight choose not to use the Unmark ability, Twilight will find a hard time to fight against her because of her magic ability is a bit better than Twilight. Without Twilight's slavers, Starlight will use the Time Ability to make sure her victory.

For magic combat, Starlight is not lose to Twilight. Starlight can mix the magics, which Twilight can hardly do. Starlight can use strengy better than Twilight.

Conclusion:
Starlight Glimmer wins.
Both have atleast one spell that can one-shoot the other, think about the transmutation spells from S3, it can completely nullify the magic of its victim aswell, and it's far easier than any cutie-mark related spell.

Remember that Starlight's time-travel spell required the cutie-map and a stupid dragon to pick the paper trap. Just to end up in a tie.

Hey, Sunset's plan might have been Meghan pandering to another audience, but she actually fought the mane six and a not useless spike and almost won if not for plot convenience.

Back