• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Speed equalized

Both 85 meters apart

Both are bloodlusted

Takes place in Canterlot

Both low 2-C

Twi:1

Sonic:

He has enhanced reflexes that let him avoid enemy attacks, along with a fighting style revolving around evasion, so he might be able to come up with something before one of her blasts hits him.

Iisdude1 said:
He has enhanced reflexes that let him avoid enemy attacks, along with a fighting style revolving around evasion, so he might be able to come up with something before one of her blasts hits him.
Twilight knows omnidirectional spells. She can paralyze him with an omnidrectional blast and then shoot him into an orange.

You bloodlusted her, so pretty much any strategy is in character. Bloodlusted characters will use any ability or strategy (within their capability) to win. So I've been told.

Iisdude1 said:
She never used transmutation vs Tirek, and she was pretty mad then.
1. That's not the same thing as verses induced bloodlust.

2. Getting mad does not = bloodlust. She wouldn't even qualify for "natural" bloodlust.

3. She displayed poor control over her magic due to being supercharged, teleporting on her own and having very little control over the Sun and Moon, and Tirek apparently had little control over Discord's magic. I made a whole thread covering a topic like this.

Sonic is a physical fighter first and foremost, he's not gonna do anything in time against a bloodlusted Twilight before he gets poofed into an orange tbh

Does bloodlusted Twilight do it immediately? If so, maybe it would be a bit fairer to make them both in character or bloodlust Sonic too

Twilight has stellar lifting strength and possibly interstellar soon, so that would help with violet void's suction ability, also she can just doge ring time or counter it with a spell.

Lightbuster30 said:
How does Sonic Time stop again? As in: What does he do to activate it and can it be avoided?
Iirc it's thought based and unavoidable, but going off of Classic's profile he only has time slow, not stop

Mr.Cinos15 said:
Here's some gameplay (It's Modern Sonic but it's the exact same for Classic Sonic as well): https://youtu.be/qLcNkN8JCcI
And just to add to that Sonic has used it outside of gameplay and is shown to be unaffected by the time slow

Edit: Haven't used time break in generations myself, nor can i view the clip currently, if it doesn't slow sonic in gameplay in generations, disregard this post

Yeah, Sonic used Time Break back when it was plot-relevant and it's a technique that doesn't impact his own speed lore-wise.

@Glaceon

It does, and from I remember, Classic Sonic is really affected by the time slow in the game, making him sort of sluggish.

She won't know to use accelero, time will be slower and it will take while to charge her spells.

She knows just about ever spell Starlight knows and more. Not to mention she has a knack for learning new spells by sight. Limited power mimicry is a boon to have. Not the first time she's copied spells from Starlight. And not slow enough to not light her horn. She has good enough speed to light her horn and form full body shields before beams feet away from her face can hit. Horn lighting is nothing and isn't getting slowed down enough to make a difference.

I just meant she wouldn't know she needs to use it for time slow. I watched the scene where's Starlight uses accelero and it seems to take a while to charge.

A bloodlusted character would use any speed amps to keep up with a faster character anyways.

Did we see the same clip? I just watched it and activating Accelero literally took lighting the horn in aura. Remember what I said about forming full body shields right before attacks in her faces can hit? That requires the lighting of the horn first. Accelero is no different and can be used the instant the horn is lit. It doesn't have a charge time.

Back