• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tucker Foley fights an unexpected cat (Streaky the Supercat vs Tucker Foley)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Propellus

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Image Helper
Bronze Supporter
6-C Versions of both of them are being used.

Streaky doesn't have his Invisibility power here.

Speed is =

Range starts at 50 meters

Season 1 Keys of both of them are being used

Tucker has his equipment necessary.

Streaky scales to 18.97 Gigatons

Tucker Foley is 42.06 Gigatons

Who would win and why?

Streaky the Supercat (Krypto the Superdog): 7
latest

Tucker Foley:
latest

Last edited:
Kid vs Cat be hitting different lol

Streaky's Advantages/Win Conditions

Streaky is about 2x weaker than Tucker but in terms of lifting strength, he floors Tucker, seriously if Streaky pins Tucker to the ground, he's done. His heat vision ans super breath give him the range to contend with the range from the blasters Tucker would use, and has the advantage of flight.

Tucker's Advantages/Win Conditions

Tucker has a 2x power advantage so he could do more to Streaky and take more, plus he has his own range weapons to counter streaky range. Tucker is smarter but that's his tech genius, combat wise, he's capable with weapons but he's nothing special.

My Vote

I'm going to say Streaky Wins.

Despite Tucker having the AP advantage, the weapons Tucker has access to aren't to hard to dodge and most of the hax ones only work on ghosts which Tucker won't realise until after the fail to work. Streaky really just needs to pin Tucker down which isn't impossible. And given neither of the two edge each other out in anything else notable I don't have much else to say.

Streaky is about 2x weaker than Tucker but in terms of lifting strength, he floors Tucker, seriously if Streaky pins Tucker to the ground, he's done. His heat vision ans super breath give him the range to contend with the range from the blasters Tucker would use, and has the advantage of flight.

Tucker has a 2x power advantage so he could do more to Streaky and take more, plus he has his own range weapons to counter streaky range. Tucker is smarter but that's his tech genius, combat wise, he's capable with weapons but he's nothing special.

My Vote

Despite Tucker having the AP advantage, the weapons Tucker has access to aren't to hard to dodge and most of the hax ones only work on ghosts which Tucker won't realise until after the fail to work. Streaky really just needs to pin Tucker down which isn't impossible. And given neither of the two edge each other out in anything else notable I don't have much else to say.
Great analysis as always, noted

My Vote

Streaky FRA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back