• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Propellus

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Image Helper
Bronze Supporter
Bubbles vs Streaky the Supercat

Both are 6-C.

Range starts at 100 meters.

Speed is equalized.

This is Season 1 Streaky, and he has access to his Invisibility power.

Streaky scales to 18.97 Gigatons

Assuming Bubbles is 23.90 Gigatons according to
this

Takes place somewhere here:
city-wall-with-gallow-gate-rothenburg-ob-der-tauber-central-franconia-franconia-bavaria-south-germany-germany-MA3CKX.jpg

Who would win or why?

Bubbles (1998): 2

Streaky the Supercat (Krypto the Superdog):

Last edited:
So basically, as I see, the person got passive invisibility. How do bubble super senses works?

So basically, as I see, the person got passive invisibility. How do bubble super senses works?
Pretty sure she can use her x-ray vision to see right through him and hear him coming

Did she have ever done the feat before?
Been a while since I've last watched PPG. But I'm pretty sure she or one of her sisters has done it I think. She could also carefully listen to his heartbeats with her super hearing too

So basically the person counters invisibility. Nice match choice. Also, I just noticed that Streaky got madness manipulation through sound manipulation, is it an error, or I am mistaken?

And how does his dream manipulation work? Offensive or defensive?

So basically the person counters invisibility. Nice match choice. Also, I just noticed that Streaky got madness manipulation through sound manipulation, is it an error, or I am mistaken?
It doesn't count as madness manip sadly. All it did was just hurt their ears
And how does his dream manipulation work? Offensive or defensive?
What dream hax?

I thought you were referring to Streaky for a sec there, for her, I have no idea how that works
Since I don't know either, I would assume he could use it offensively, and the opponent got no resistance for it. + Bubbles AP is larger.

Since I don't know either, I would assume he could use it offensively, and the opponent got no resistance for it. + Bubbles AP is larger.
Although I do know for a fact that she doesn't start off with that ability off the bat, she'd usually fly at the opponent to punch them

Back