• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tsunayoshi Sawada(8) vs Naruto Uzumaki(1) Inc(1)

Was it? Could you provide a scan please. If it's faster than his average attacks, then I'd think that that would be something worth noting on his profile.

I find it funny that you're inconclusive, Rocker is High diff one way, and I'm Mid-High diff the other way.

I still hold that the clones especially are a relatively mute point, as Tsuna can one shot them by catching an attack with his hands. A palm, or block, can simply freeze them. A regular roar can petrify a slew of them. I don't think the number's game is as bad as you think. In particular since he can always fly away. And this isn't war arc Naruto where he has his clones out for entire arcs.

The clones are a moot point, but personally because he does not use it much in Sage mode but just for rasengan..

It should be by logic of it needing less time to reach pain than it did for pain to reach them. Plus it is continoous, so he would have to keep going farther and farther away to the point where he could not attack whitout going into its range again

yes it is war arc, this is war arc naruto with sage mode. Beyond that clones have as much stamina as naruto has anyways.

no, you use the most recent version of the key, especialy as its going to be upgradedto low 7-c because by war arc

it uses feats from there, that does not mean it is from that point of time.

Hes going to be upgraded to low 7.c using the sound four as logic, does not mean that its his child form

what sense would it make to give War Arc Sage Mode it's own key, then to combine it with Base War Arc Naruto in another key?

it is not another key, which is the point.

Base naruto IS war arc naruto, who is going to become low 7-c

sage naruto is base naruto gone sage mode

Except it cpunts the respective feats separate, such as War Arc Sage Mode keeping up with the 3rd Raikage, and Fighting Kurama and Pain are completely separate from one another

For The War Arc Key it even says: At least Town level, possibly higher normally (Kurama stated that he surpassed Minato). At least City level+ with Sage Mode (Stronger than before)

signifying that the other Sage Mode Key is from The Pain Arc

what was burning talking about then? its not like it changes much, the clones still have narutos stamina,and naruto still makes them in the thousents

I said War Arc because he used several Rasenshuriken at once and more clones, as opposed to Pain's Assault where he runs out of sage chakra after two or three Rasenshuriken.

I disagree. Naruto certainly has the versatility advantage. As well as the AP advantage. It just so happens that two or three of Tsuna's abilities serve as fantastic counters. Even then, the counters aren't perfect, so I wouldn't even go so far as to say that this match is decisive. Just that Tsuna wins far more times than Naruto here.

Back