• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tsunade vs Deviljho

MH3G-Hungry Deviljho
Deviljho

Tsunade gif

Battlefield: Seige on Hidden Leaf Village (Should be comparable to 9 Tails Rampage)

Leaf has no prep as this is unprecdented.

Tsunade can summon Katsuyu and release her Strength of 100 Seal

Deviljho is bloodlust.

Who wins?

So, Deviljho is technically faster by a little bit, as he is MHS+ and Tsunade is only Massively Hypersonic, so speed edge goes to Jho. Plus, his saliva actually super corrosive in nature, meaning that it lowers the durability of foes and loosens the flesh of dead animals, so this could help in dealing damage overall to Tsunade.

And also, should Tsunade get struck with any of the Dragon Element, any Elemental based attack she has will be reduced in power.

However, Tsunade is still mroe durable and has slightly superior AP as well, meaning that so long as she can land a hit on Deviljho, she has the potential to win. Not only that, but she is most likely smarter, which would allow her to come up with some good strategies, givent that we know she won't get one-shotted.

HOWEVER, this is all ONLY possible if we assume she starts by releasing the Strength of 100 Seals. Outside of that, she'd have most every disadvantage. The moment she activates it, she has a very great chance of winning.

And, just to make it a point, I kinda feel that Katsuyu would be a tad useless, given that I doubt it could actually hit the Jho.

So, my thinking goes like this... Since tsunade doesn't START with her Strength of 100 Seal released, she'll expend some chakra and take a few hits (Assuming one of them isn't strong enough to just outright kill her), and then releases her Seal, suddenly being able to Match the Jho. Due to the low stamina of the Jho, it'd likely try to run off to devour something a little more helpless, which may grant Tsunade an opening. However, given the pain tolerance (It can keep fighting after having it's tail cut off without really caring, mind) and the still superior speed of Deviljho, coupled with the corrosive spit of the Deviljho, he'd still be landing hits and slowl witling down Tsunade's durability. Plus, Deviljho are still strong enough to take on and kill Hunters who are supposed to be highly strategic in their approach to Monster killing, so Tsunade being strategic and roughly near it's own power isn't really anything new for it, I guess. So, I side with Deviljho, Mid to High Difficulty.

@Gimmy. Very thought out response. However I'd like for you to get into detail as to why Katsuyu would be useless? Her speed? Well, I don't have an exact speed feat for her, I would say that she also has corrosive spit just like Jho along with multiplying herself which means more Katsuyu's to attack. Plus she could also create one to be on Tsunade to heal her from any attacks from the Jho. Plus if you're talking about stradegy wise, I would assume she would get a tad bit of info on it from ninja before it starts coming after her.

Again, no speed feat Katsuyu but I'd bet it's similar to Gamabunta who could dodge a sword thrown at him from Orochimaru's summon. Although I don't think I could calc that.

Plus, "Because there are no prerequisite moves to do before this techniques' activation, Katsuyu can easily strike quickly, and catch an enemy off-guard with this attack." - Naruto Wiki, About Katsuyu's acid.

But to be fair, I guess the most we could do is scale Katsuyu's speed to Tsunade's she'd still be slower, and even if she splits apart, Jho should certainly have enough power to simply stomp them down and shake them off.

Also, in the rules for the match, this is an unpredicted attack and therefore there is no prep time for Tsunade, as it should just squarely be between these two fighters.

Also, forgot to mention, but Jho has a slight range advantage with his Dragon Element Breathe and the fact that he can throw rocks with his giant chin (As well as dig around underground with it at high speeds). The rocks thrown also take on different qualities based on where they are pulled from. If they were pulled from a volcanic or heated area, it will burn the foe, if ripped from a river, pond etc, it would lower stamina... Assuming it hit in the first place.

Back